Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 03-18-2006, 03:24 AM
LawnSite Member

Natures Pro?

Does any one have any information about Natures Pro?
Old 03-18-2006, 06:54 AM
LawnSite Member

Another Chemlawn!

I mean how good can they be? The workers start at 10 bucks an hour... Probably another bunch of thugs wear'n baggy jeans and a winter hat doing half ass work. I've seen them spray and the guy was catching so much drift right in his face I thought he was gona drop.......... "no mein, drift is good for me mein." "Makes me feel good mein."
Old 03-18-2006, 11:10 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microbe
I mean how good can they be? The workers start at 10 bucks an hour... Probably another bunch of thugs wear'n baggy jeans and a winter hat doing half ass work. I've seen them spray and the guy was catching so much drift right in his face I thought he was gona drop.......... "no mein, drift is good for me mein." "Makes me feel good mein."

Nature's Pro looks like a franchise similiar to Natural Lawn. The website tells you about the company, and has a lot of info on it. It doesn't look like Chemlawn to me, but hey, they only pay their workers 10 bucks an hour according to Microbe.

http://www.naturespro.com/

Microbe, this isn't your first borderline racist post, and I'm sure it won't be your last. Thanks for the info on how much they pay and I'm sure it means they're an awful franchise to work for. You sound like you do lawns in jeans, cowboy boots and hat, with your white robe in the truck.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:32 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thumbs down "Just a few Facts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyLawn
Nature's Pro looks like a franchise similiar to Natural Lawn. The website tells you about the company, and has a lot of info on it. It doesn't look like Chemlawn to me, but hey, they only pay their workers 10 bucks an hour according to Microbe.

http://www.naturespro.com/

Microbe, this isn't your first borderline racist post, and I'm sure it won't be your last. Thanks for the info on how much they pay and I'm sure it means they're an awful franchise to work for. You sound like you do lawns in jeans, cowboy boots and hat, with your white robe in the truck.
1975, but at that time everything was chemicals and pesticides.....Yes......"Green Pros" was the name used back than?....even till the 90's give or take ........Bob Rielly, owner and president had a story about his grandfather in germany , still not sure to this day what that story was supposed to be about?...........Organic Approach, always luv that term.........I used to run an add under Bobs that said "Why settle for Organic approach, when you can have the real thing?" Safe for Children, Pets and You!..........yea, its like a franchise, the guys main line is selling / building verrrry nice spray rigs........I'll give him credit for that
Old 03-19-2006, 10:24 AM
LawnSite Member

It wasn't racist... Just a joke... Guess it wasn't that funny. How I dress when I"m on a lawn and my level of professionalism that I try to maintain is what seperates me from illegals and most bosses for that matter. I'm by far the LEAST RACIST PERSON, but when I SEE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS EVERYWHERE, RUINING THE LANDSCAPING MARKET, and TAKING GOOD HONEST HARD WORK AWAY FROM AMERICAN CITIZENS I GET "RACIST>" SORRY... but I feel that its just plain wrong and dangerous to have illegal immigrants that will do anything to make money at every home depot, every nook and cranny, they will steal, lie, and basically everything else that people who have hit "rock bottom," would do in order to stay alive. Hey mabye naturespro is good. But from what I've heard about chemlawn and Scotts, I mean how much better can they be? When you have employees that get above minimum, how hard would they work? They could care less. When you hire somebody private like myself who truelly cares about results you get a whole different ball game.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:54 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microbe
It wasn't racist... Just a joke... Guess it wasn't that funny. How I dress when I"m on a lawn and my level of professionalism that I try to maintain is what seperates me from illegals and most bosses for that matter. I'm by far the LEAST RACIST PERSON, but when I SEE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS EVERYWHERE, RUINING THE LANDSCAPING MARKET, and TAKING GOOD HONEST HARD WORK AWAY FROM AMERICAN CITIZENS I GET "RACIST>" SORRY... but I feel that its just plain wrong and dangerous to have illegal immigrants that will do anything to make money at every home depot, every nook and cranny, they will steal, lie, and basically everything else that people who have hit "rock bottom," would do in order to stay alive. Hey mabye naturespro is good. But from what I've heard about chemlawn and Scotts, I mean how much better can they be? When you have employees that get above minimum, how hard would they work? They could care less. When you hire somebody private like myself who truelly cares about results you get a whole different ball game.
Well said Microbe. When you are in a metro area that is saturated with illegals and you are trying to raise the bar in the industry, hiring only legal employees and not look the other way when you get a SS card that looks like a lotto ticket printed at kinkos. It just gets very frustrating. Some times I think the race card is pulled by people who have succumbed to hiring questionable employees and feel badly about it. They then go on about how good the illegals work and how you cant compete with legal employees. Thats just BS
Old 03-19-2006, 12:22 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

These are Microbes posts:
First off... Don't appologize for calling a hispanic lawn cutter a mexican... because 90% of them are, and there to illiterate to understand anything about a lawnmower, so forget about them operating a computer to read this site! LOL.... I"m sorry... But I just feel bad for all these homeowners who have homes that are worth 800,000 bucks and have people working for them who don't even know what grass is, what a fertilizer is, or what a lawnmower is.... I just think its pathetic the fact that most "WHITE,"Good hearted, educated, and people who are the foundation of america are getting sold out to people who can care less about the houses they cut and what results they get... ONe day america will realize when theres nobody left like myself and others........"ya know I can't find anybody who speaks english anymore, I feel like an alien in my own country." Keep selling us out america... "WHATEVER COMES AROUND GOES AROUND"
Microbe
If I sound like a "biget," I think thats how you spell it... then fine... But I"m just saying what my mind has captured threw the 26 years being on this planet... Nothing more,,, nothing less.......
Nocutting... you never really answered the gentlemans question regarding the soymeal... Or mabye you did..... Sounds like a good theory he had about applying soymeal... "the fact that it will attract wildlife." Theres nothing really worse than one day you come out and see 20 dig holes from squirrles in your newly seeded lawn that you prepared so beautifly in the fall!

And here, it extends to old people, aka "ageism"
Defenatly! I like older people but.... I HATE CHEAP, DEPRESSED, NON APPRECIATIVE OLD PEOPLE! If she's not then I would gota say, she's a very unhappy person, probably her husbands having erectile difficulties, or just is grossed out by his own wife and stays outta the house as much as possible.

TELL HER TO FIND HOSE A AND HOSE B TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT HATE! TELL HER TO FIND ANOTHER LANDSCAPER AND SHE"LL GET RAPED AT COMIN INTO THE SEASON THIS LATE WITH A NEW GUY LOL..... And I bet you've been servicing this customer for a while right? She don't give 2 ****'s about how hard you worked this season, how you do the work first then she payes... ****... my freak'n moms maid gets paid before she picks up a broom..... if it was me... and I knew that leaving off on a bad note with this customer wouldn't affect my name publicly, I would recieve last months pay and not come back period! No calls,, and no answers from calls from that customer!

If you want to see more, look in the Chemlawn Busted thread as well.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:31 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Every one of us on here sees illegals working for other competitors in our area. Most of them are hard working and do the jobs that most people wouldn't do for very little pay. Maybe you think they will lie cheat and steal, but so do white people, even more than the illegals. Why? Because they have the knowledge to steal customers, products, etc and have the ends and means to get away with it. But, are they really the problem, or is it the EMPLOYERS of these people?

You can ***** about them all you want, but in the end, you have to look in the mirror and look at your own business before blaming everyone else. If these customers have 800 grand houses, is it their fault for hiring TGCL because they're cheaper than you? Did you sell your program vs. theirs effectively? If it comes down to money and they choose the cheaper proposal, than they're not the customer you want anyway.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:38 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

look ,,,,,,we all only have a few chemicals to work with! everything else is just a fancy marketing strategy that you will buy into!

pesticide business is not rocket science,,,,,,getting/billing/keeping customers could be rocket science for many people that dont have good business/marketing skilz!

go to college or buy some help in the form of a franchise!
Old 03-19-2006, 01:29 PM
LawnSite Member

My bad....

Those posts were a bit over the line but I feel that "we," all feel this way to some extent but yet we don't express our feelings. I sincerely apologize for anything that I said that would be offensive to those reading. It was just the other day that I was talking to a retired landscaper who was mexican, nice guy, and he told me that "he loves his people, but they are ruining the market." I agreed, he tried giving me tips on how to "cheat," fertilizer applications to make more money, and other ways to half ass the property. I wasn't very interested in half assing anything. To me organic lawn and shrub care is a challenge, extremelly interesting, and with theory's that make perfect sense compared to "drug and petro chemical theory's," which are bold faced lie's! Natty you seem like a very inteligent and knowlegable individual and I'm sorry I rubbed you the wrong way. I'm a good guy and while I'm young I wana make a positive impact on society and introduce something that will truely impact the earth positivly. There's so much lying, misdirecting customers, technicians that don't know the difference between crab grass and foxtail. Whatever field I"m in wether it be in the green industry or the music industry I will have a positive impact and will educate customers as well as keep there family safe from toxic gardener's who commit herbicide on a regular basis. Your also right, I dont want those customers.