Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-18-2006, 09:29 AM
LawnSite Member

United 6X12 Setup

Hi,
I am very new to the forum (minutes ago) but not new to the industry at all. I have had my own company up and running now for about 5-6 years. I have reciently graduated from Ohio State ATI in Wooster with a degree in Horticulture Science. I am now able to put forth the time into the company that I have been lackin on in the past. I just purchased a united enclosed 6X12 trailer. I have a walk behind, and hopefully a new rider in the future that I will be using the trailer for. I would like to set it up one time so that it is the most user friendly. I am having trouble commin up with ideas on how to hang the trimmer from the side wall. I noticed that another member has a piece of 2x4 anchored to the wall and then used heavy spring loaded wood clamps to hold the trimmer. How are you securing things to the inside walls with out blowing screws out the side. When i purchased the trailer the order was messed up and they included the motorcycle package at no extral cost. So what ever I do I want to be able to take everything out in minutes and be able to put bikes in the trailer for the long haul. I am very interested in some input and pictures. Thanks alot.

BEN MORETTA
http://www.morettalawncare.com
Old 03-19-2006, 10:48 AM
LawnSite Member

Any ideas? Pic? Etc?