Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-27-2006, 06:57 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSIM
Your wrong Bobby,

This country was founded on biblical precepts and men who knew that God goverened in the affairs of men. These men feared God and in return God blessed this nation. The founding documents of this country are full of quotes from the Founding Fathers where they quote scripture and acknowledge God.

When the enemies of Christianity started working on removing all that was godly from our schools and public places, then the culture started digressing.

My wifes great great grandparents who are Cherokee and Blackfoot might disagree with you on that post.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:00 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Your wrong Bobby,

This country was founded on biblical precepts and men who knew that God goverened in the affairs of men. These men feared God and in return God blessed this nation. The founding documents of this country are full of quotes from the Founding Fathers where they quote scripture and acknowledge God.

When the enemies of Christianity started working on removing all that was godly from our schools and public places, then the culture started digressing.
wrong sir, it was built on a "we are your friends, give us what we want, or we will kill u and take it..." and, so it began. i wasn't there, so i don't know for sure, but my thinking is- the founding fathers, were the biggest scumbags, who ever lived. they created a nation built on lies, deception, and violence. look back thru history (as it was documented) the almighty whitey, was a thief, and got his way thru intimidation and force. he "masterminded" everything, but wouldn't dare break a sweat for a days wages, to accomplish it. so he used slaves, and immigrants, to satisfy his needs.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:19 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbygedd
wrong sir, it was built on a "we are your friends, give us what we want, or we will kill u and take it..." and, so it began. i wasn't there, so i don't know for sure, but my thinking is- the founding fathers, were the biggest scumbags, who ever lived. they created a nation built on lies, deception, and violence. look back thru history (as it was documented) the almighty whitey, was a thief, and got his way thru intimidation and force. he "masterminded" everything, but wouldn't dare break a sweat for a days wages, to accomplish it. so he used slaves, and immigrants, to satisfy his needs.
Boy, what a skewed worldview you have!

Wheras it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly implore His protection and favor.
George Washington
and God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, Gen.1:11
All praise, all power, glory & majesty to The Holy One of Israel, the One which is, which was & which is to come
Old 03-27-2006, 07:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

another quote

Can the liberties of a nation be secure, when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?
Thomas Jefferson
All praise, all power, glory & majesty to The Holy One of Israel, the One which is, which was & which is to come
Old 03-27-2006, 07:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Boy, what a skewed worldview you have!

Wheras it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly implore His protection and favor.
George Washington

DSIM, Im not going to sit here and tell you what to believe or what you believe in is wrong.

But I am going to say it seems that you have a unrealistic view of what happened back then.

The FACTS are white amerians back then DID enslave people. Its been proven throughout the history of this country that certain races were kidnapped and forced to work against their will. There was a reason we had the civil war and there was a reason we fought the native americans.

I think you should take a more realistic view of what happened back then.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:33 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

an American on a lawn/lanscpae crew, and you gotta pay him $18.00 an hour, FULL FAMILY BENEFITS, Paid vacation, and sick days. ANd he'll be a half ass worker, and call in sick when you need him most. He'll be fat, slow, and always ready for a lunch break.

Now hire a mexican guy $8-10 an hour no questions asked, he'll work his butt of from the time he gets on the job till the time he leaves, will shoiw up everyday, and APRECAITES the job. My hat goes off to the illegal immigrants, they get down and work B/C they want more outta life. American guys want everything to be Easy street, no real hard work. Mexicans do jobs that an American wouldn't think of doing WITH A SMILE>

Chevy trucks, Exmark Lazers, enclosed trailers.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Oh I do acknowledge the corruption that this nation has faced over the last hundred and fifty years. My point is that it did not originate that way.

We recognize no Sovereign but God, and no King but Jesus!”
[April 18, 1775, on the eve of the Revolutionary War after a British major ordered John Adams, John Hancock, and those with them to disperse in “the name of George the Sovereign King of England."

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --October 11, 1798

John Adams
Old 03-27-2006, 07:35 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpocket
an American on a lawn/lanscpae crew, and you gotta pay him $18.00 an hour, FULL FAMILY BENEFITS, Paid vacation, and sick days. ANd he'll be a half ass worker, and call in sick when you need him most. He'll be fat, slow, and always ready for a lunch break.

Now hire a mexican guy $8-10 an hour no questions asked, he'll work his butt of from the time he gets on the job till the time he leaves, will shoiw up everyday, and APRECAITES the job. My hat goes off to the illegal immigrants, they get down and work B/C they want more outta life. American guys want everything to be Easy street, no real hard work. Mexicans do jobs that an American wouldn't think of doing WITH A SMILE>
Look at all of the unions and 'GM', there employees are so well taken care of theat the company is sinking. Nobody is gonna hire us if we have to charge $75.00 a week form a half acre lawn.

Chevy trucks, Exmark Lazers, enclosed trailers.
LawnSite Senior Member

Dont start with the White American thing. It was the Black African Chiefs selling their tribe members and the enemy tribe members to the slave traders.
My ancesters did not own slaves and my daddy picked Cotton, and i still think this Country is better than Africa or Mexico

Oh Mexico that is what we were talking about right
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
There's a lot of FAT, lazy, & slow Mexicans too!
I agree 100% if they are legal great , if not get the f*ck out of the country as for the english part of this thread speak english or get the f*ck out I WILL NEVER lower myself to try and speak or understand what they are saying