Old 03-27-2006, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Odell
would never hire them. I am all for the new proposals
Even building a wall the entire length of the border, If they
want to come here LEGALY and learn english ,pay taxes ect
that is fine, but americans paying for their free health care,
schools for their kids, food stamps ect that has to STOP!!
AMEN!

I'm sick of illegals taking advantage of our homeland like it was some sort of free stuff for the taking.

immigrants that come here the legal way, have papers to prove it, and speak english/pay taxes, I'm totally fine with though.

I'll get off my soap box now, and shut my mouth.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSIM
Oh I do acknowledge the corruption that this nation has faced over the last hundred and fifty years. My point is that it did not originate that way.

We recognize no Sovereign but God, and no King but Jesus!”
[April 18, 1775, on the eve of the Revolutionary War after a British major ordered John Adams, John Hancock, and those with them to disperse in “the name of George the Sovereign King of England."

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --October 11, 1798

John Adams

And thats the problem. What started out as a good idea turned very bad very quick.

But this is getting off track.

This is a free country but only to the people that want to pay their dues. We cant have people coming in for a free ride.

But I will say this. America wouldnt be what it is today without the English, Irish, German, French, Italian, Black, Chinese, or Mexican people that have come here in the last 2 centurys.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

PGA,
There's a video called, "A Nation Adrift" It shows our country from the start and then progressively to where we are at now.

It shows Roger Baldwin who founded the communistic ACLU. It shows the lady responsible for Planned Parenthood. Along with many other interesting things.

America was built on Christian principles. Its not that way anymore, unfortunately.
and God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, Gen.1:11
All praise, all power, glory & majesty to The Holy One of Israel, the One which is, which was & which is to come
Old 03-27-2006, 08:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Im going to step out of this conversation because I think its headed in the wrong direction and some hateful things are about to start flying.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xterminator
Dont start with the White American thing. It was the Black African Chiefs selling their tribe members and the enemy tribe members to the slave traders.
My ancesters did not own slaves and my daddy picked Cotton, and i still think this Country is better than Africa or Mexico

Oh Mexico that is what we were talking about right
hello, uncle tom. that's an old tale by the way- the african tribe leaders didn't sell thier people, that was only a lie, that ole whitey made up, to make things seem better
Old 03-27-2006, 08:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

PGA,
I hope my religous rhetoric didnt offend you. I cant help it. I'm a religous guy.
All praise, all power, glory & majesty to The Holy One of Israel, the One which is, which was & which is to come
Old 03-27-2006, 08:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSIM
PGA,
I hope my religous rhetoric didnt offend you. I cant help it. I'm a religous guy.

Nothing that people believe in offends me. Im not here to judge anyone because I dont even know what I believe in is true.

I just think this thread is getting way offtrack and peoples feelings are going to get hurt and people will get pissed.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGA
Nothing that people believe in offends me. Im not here to judge anyone because I dont even know what I believe in is true.

I just think this thread is getting way offtrack and peoples feelings are going to get hurt and people will get pissed.
Well its not far off track. We are talking about our country and the values we share.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:55 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Funny you start talking about Mexico and look where it leads. The white man is holding the black man down
Old 03-27-2006, 08:57 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xterminator
Funny you start talking about Mexico and look where it leads. The white man is holding the black man down
We shouldnt be putting any race down at all. This is not the intention of this thread.
I believe all men are equal in God's eyes. What I am putting down is the criminal aspect of being here in America illegal.