Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-31-2006, 11:50 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good. IMHO I don't care for the tag line though. Seems degrading to your profession. It's like your saying to the customer that your (or any LCO) work isn't worth much so they shouldn't pay much.

I use Gopher Billing & Scheduling Software
Download your FREE fully functional 30-day
trial here.
Old 04-01-2006, 08:48 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMowIt

Sounds Good, website looks nice, did our welder do the bed? Prime Trailer has built so many beds since I designed those, I think I should have patent them

TJ
Yeah my welder did the bed. That pic is acutally of someone elses truck (with permission). My welder didn't pay attention to my request for 12" sides so I have 18" sides. It looks a little ******ed, but my next one will have either 12" or 8" sides. Mine will be finished on Monday.

It will work just as good, just weigh more and cost me a little more the first time around.

Not sure you could patent them, but you certainly could ask him for a % as a design fee. But you are rolling in the money so deep, why bother.

When do you guys fly out to Hawaii? I am thinking I might head out that way in Late Nov. If I don't go to visit my buddy in Korea.
Old 04-01-2006, 08:52 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupy
Looks good. IMHO I don't care for the tag line though. Seems degrading to your profession. It's like your saying to the customer that your (or any LCO) work isn't worth much so they shouldn't pay much.

I understand your point with the tag line.

But this is just a pure mow and blow set up. The upscale / dependable alternative to "scrub lawncare". Our target is the Walmart shopper, the guy who really just wants the grass cut. And I feel that tag line works well with them.

I can always change it later. But for now it stays.

Thanks for the input.
Old 04-10-2006, 07:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey John was just passiing thru this area n noticed this thread .... GL with that this year .... I've sent some phone calls from out of my area to your other LCO .... would you like me to refer this one ??

Have a great Summer ....n pray fore RAIN

" Think I'll Come Back Here ....... From
Time to Time ...... Every Now n' Then

Fantasy Lawns. Com
Old 04-10-2006, 09:19 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Lawns
Hey John was just passiing thru this area n noticed this thread .... GL with that this year .... I've sent some phone calls from out of my area to your other LCO .... would you like me to refer this one ??

Have a great Summer ....n pray fore RAIN
Thanks for trying with the referals, but so far no one has actually called and mentioned you. My fert guy has gotten me a few accts and some irrigation repair work. So all is not lost with this SLOW start to 2006.

Sure. any mow and blow stuff that you don't want that is under a .33 acres would be great. Rockledge, MI, titusville, cocoa, cocoa beach, PSJ and cape canaveral.

I pray for rain more than I pray for hott women, this year. And with me being single again, that is just a crying shame. Sunday's .75 inch will certainly help, but we need at least 3 more days of that in the next 2 weeks.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:15 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I like it Precision..very thorough,very informative site
Looks just fine
Old 04-10-2006, 11:58 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshovel
I like it Precision..very thorough,very informative site
Looks just fine

Thanks sheshovel.

I kind cribbed it off of TJ and Mike at Justmowit. but why completely reinvent a perfectly good wheel.

I have a friend making me an anime avatar. You inspired me. but mine won't have a bite for a butt. at least I hope not.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:04 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Didja notice I turned her around?So what are you getting..a boyfreind for her?She would surely like some company.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:14 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshovel
Didja notice I turned her around?So what are you getting..a boyfreind for her?She would surely like some company.

yes I did notice she is facing me now. I like it.

well you will have to tell me if she is interested. My friend is doing the drawing based on me. Hopefully a little better built, but we will see. I am hoping for something in a week or so.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:31 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Nice site

Precison,

Site looks GREAT. A picture of a person (your self or a crew) might help. The picture of a person will give them and better feeling on who they are dealing with and will help when getting the credit card info.

Also, I think some of my customers still think that the guy in the pic (me) is the one that is mowing....good or bad, I dunno.

P.S. Three cheers for TJ and Mike, they are true professionals and helped me tons as well. SEE: www.clarkmowandgo.com