Go Back   LawnSite.com™ - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Hustler Turf Equip
User Name
Password
Home Products Find a Dealer News About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Hustler Turf Equip Lawn Mowers & Turf Care Equipment

Old 04-01-2006, 07:16 PM
LawnSite Member

FastTrak 20/52

Hello All,
Well, I don’t know what to say. All I have heard on this forum is ranting and raving about how great the Hustler Lawn Mowers were. I live in WA State and yesterday I had my dealer bring over a 20hp Honda with a 52" deck. We had scheduled the demo a few days previous. On this particular day, it was raining and had rained the night before. The time of the demo was at 1:00 p.m., at 9:00 a.m. I phoned the gentleman and asked him to maybe postpone due to the weather. I also told him that the lawn had not been cut since the middle of last year. (Our previous lawnmower died) He told me it was up to me, but it wouldn't matter to the machine. I told him that it was fine for him to proceed with the demo. When he showed up, it started to hail. With the mix of hail, rain and “thick grass”, the salesman pulled the mower onto my lawn. He told me, “Go ahead, have fun, take as long as you want.” So I went around my yard making sure I hit the thickest areas. My friends, now I know why the ranting and raving has been going on. I was sooooooo skeptic. The gentleman I spoke with seemed way to confident, but now I know exactly why. This machine was simply amazing. The power, the feel, everything! I absolutely love it. Even through pouring rain and abnormally thick grass, the mower just whipped right through everything! I was so shocked.
After the demo, the gentleman went back and worked me out a proposal. I’m so happy right now because I have such a quality machine sitting in my shop. I can’t wait to get out there and mow the entire yard. Everybody, I want to thank you for all the advice and help you have given me and other people on this forum. I am a member of several other forums and its great way to hear real responses from people who are experiencing something first hand. Hustler – keep doing what you do best!
Thanks
Old 04-02-2006, 02:59 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Cool!
Glad you like your new mower!
Welcome to our family!!

Pj