Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-03-2006, 12:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

52" Toro Z-500, Gator-rator package for sale (Chicago Suburbs)

I am the owner operator of a small lawn maintenance company and am in the process of downsizing and possibly getting out of the business all together.

Currently I am selling my zero turn 52" Toro Toro Z-500, 27 hp Kohler on it (180 hrs), adjustable baffle turboforce deck, optional mulch kit, ROPS, suspension seat and a big league lawns striping roller.
The package also includes 6 sets of blades Gator blades, high lifts, regular and mulching blades. I also have one set of Meg-mos on it used during leaf season last year. In addition to the above I will also include a Gator-Rator aerator ( $2200.00 new) that attaches to the front of the machine (similar to a JRCO but way better). The Gator-rator has an electric screw jack that works off of the mowers electrical system to raise and lower the aerator off the ground in seconds. Great money maker that could pay for itself in a single aeration season. All service was done on the mower this year and neither has had mechanical problems or repairs done to it. Will deliver up to 60 miles for $1.00per mile if needed. I live 1/2 hour west of Chicago in Bartlett IL, 60103

Toro Z-500, mulch kit, blades, seat, striping roller for $6250.00 firm
Gator-Rator $1250.00 if sold separately or $1000.00 if sold along with mower package.

Total package (two years old) $7250.00 NO TAX!!!

For pictures or questions, call my cell at 630-841-2988 (Dave)

Last edited by Michael J. Donovan; 04-03-2006 at 01:37 PM.