Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-05-2007, 04:25 PM
LawnSite Member

Need tires for 40 year old Hahn Eclipse mower

Google search for Hahn Eclipse mowers took me to LawnSite.com forum.
LarryF on 4-8-06 had posed the exact question that I have. Where can I find Hahn Eclipse tires (#330875) for an OLD 22" Power Pro self propelled mower.
The discussion seemed to be between LarryF (Posts 455) and fishinpa (Posts 247) in April 2006.
If LarryF , fishinpa or anyone has info about where to find tires please advise.
I have a couple of these old Hahn Eclipse Pwer Pros with manuals and some parts if anyone is interested.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:29 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

It sure surprised me to see this thread come back again. I'm still here and so is my Hahn Eclipse, but I don't use it any more. I replaced it with a Quick 36 for those parts of my lawn that need a walk-behind mower. I drained the gas and put it on the back shelf, so to speak. I never did find new tires for it, so if anyone knows of a source, I'd like to know about it too. I'm curious though. Are RKA and I the only two in the world who still have this mower?
Old 11-09-2007, 10:55 AM
LawnSite Member

Tires for the old Hahn Eclipse Power Pro mowers must be hard to find. Still very interested in info about them if anyone can reply.
I have a couple of these mowers that obviously need tires but I will consider giving up the mowers and manuals and parts to someone that needs them.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:40 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

have you tried ebay? or this website, www.jackssmallengines.com says they have parts for all major manufacturers
Old 11-10-2007, 09:57 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

try
HTML Code:
coker.com
they specialize in old/vintage size tires
they have a farm/equipment page you can e mail them
Dont know but its worth a shot
Old 11-14-2007, 10:30 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Do a google search for R & R Products- they stock some of the older golf course equipment, maybe something will match up. Also could try Miller tire in Wasseon, OH, I seem to recall some small mower semi pnuematics in thier catalog. Good luck!
Old 11-16-2007, 07:14 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for trying guys. As suggested, I looked at coker, R&R and Miller, but I didnít see anything. I had shown photos of what the Hahn Eclipse tires look like in my first post, but there doesnít seem to be a tire like that anywhere.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:14 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

LarryF I just happened to be in Miller's catalog today, looking for something else, and saw a tire that looks very similar to what you are looking for. After I saw your post today, I went to their site, it doesn't show the tire shown in their catalog. I suggest you either call them direct, or request a hard copy of their catalog, or drop them an e-mail. If you can post the dimensions of the tire you are looking for, I can compare to the listing in the catalog I have. Need width, diameter inside and out, and number of drive cleats on the inner dia. of the tire.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:03 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Dave,

I sent email to them and included a copy of the first post showing the photo. I also added data about the tire width as well as inside and outside diameters. (1 3/4", 6 3/4" and 10 1/4"). Let's see what happens.

Larry
Old 11-17-2007, 01:26 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I think that's the exact tire that they sell, I think it was on page 16 of their catalog. Price was$ 20.00 per. Good luck.