Register free!

Old 05-29-2006, 11:59 PM
LawnSite Member

Kerr Lighting opinions

I am installing some Kerr Lighting in my paver patio. They will be flush with the surface of the pavers and staggered along the border row. Does anyone have any opinions about these lights. We are very limited in my area with these paver lights. My 2 distributers had to do some digging, and on eof them basically got on the web to find them. Might as well have done that myself. I ordered their kit with 14 lights/transformer/wiring. Hopefully it proves to be a quality product. Let me know if it is decent or not while I can still change my order. Thanks.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:15 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

what size pavers are you using and is there any walls going in near the area your lighting or just a walkway ?
Old 05-30-2006, 11:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

hickslawns, been tempted with using this product for a year now. The quality really is about the plastic holding up and if there is a good seal so water doesn't pool in the fixture. If there no holes in the bottom..drill them for drainage. Can you use more than a 7 watt lamp if you had a larger transformer?? What kind of socket assembly is it?? bayonet? wedge base ?? etc.. will you be putting the wire in pvc?? if not might be heplful for servicing down the road. keep us posted, would like to know your experiences and see pictures of final project....install/day finished/night finished.
chris