Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-18-2009, 08:38 AM
Lwhite Lwhite is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Thomasville, NC
Posts: 1
Information

[QUOTE=jasoneven;1423375]Hope this gets to you prior to the end of the month. I repesent a company who has had excellent success with said product. We are currently lower priced than what you can find at your local hardware store. Packaging sizes are one,five and 55 gallon containers. If we can get together prior to May 31 we have a buy two get one special. Hope that you enjoy the extended weekend![/QUO

Would like more information if possible on prices and any shipping cost...I'm located in North Carolina...thanks for any help....LW
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-28-2009, 06:04 PM
sealerguy sealerguy is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: rochester nh
Posts: 1
where to buy cheap sealer

Hi jason , i was wondering where was this place you were talking about that sells cheap sealer? im very interested. please email me royssealcoating @msn.com thanks for your time
dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneven View Post
Hope this gets to you prior to the end of the month. I repesent a company who has had excellent success with said product. We are currently lower priced than what you can find at your local hardware store. Packaging sizes are one,five and 55 gallon containers. If we can get together prior to May 31 we have a buy two get one special. Hope that you enjoy the extended weekend!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-27-2015, 09:14 AM
mrkelbie@gmail.com mrkelbie@gmail.com is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3
where to find Gilsonite asphalt driveway sealer

we are in the Columbia area also Ellicott City looking to asphalt base asphalt driveway sealer by the five gallon bucket would like to purchase at least 50 packets 5 gallon does anyone know where to you purchase this product for $27 a bucket or as high as $35 a bucket
Posted via Mobile Device 410-808-9380 call or text mrkelbie@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-27-2015, 05:08 PM
Mdirrigation Mdirrigation is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkelbie@gmail.com View Post
we are in the Columbia area also Ellicott City looking to asphalt base asphalt driveway sealer by the five gallon bucket would like to purchase at least 50 packets 5 gallon does anyone know where to you purchase this product for $27 a bucket or as high as $35 a bucket
Posted via Mobile Device 410-808-9380 call or text mrkelbie@gmail.com
Seaboard asphalt in curtis bay
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-27-2015, 05:21 PM
mrkelbie@gmail.com mrkelbie@gmail.com is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdirrigation View Post
Seaboard asphalt in curtis bay
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-27-2015, 05:21 PM
mrkelbie@gmail.com mrkelbie@gmail.com is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkelbie@gmail.com View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
how much will they charge me by the skid 36 buckets per skin and can they deliver
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-27-2015, 08:42 PM
Mdirrigation Mdirrigation is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkelbie@gmail.com View Post
how much will they charge me by the skid 36 buckets per skin and can they deliver
Posted via Mobile Device
Try calling them and asking .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.

Page generated in 0.06522 seconds with 8 queries