Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-10-2006, 01:21 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

What people are saying about Fluid Film.

Fluid Film is not your everyday corrosion preventive and lubricant. It will outlast and outperform any competitive product. Here are some testimonials reinforcing that fact:

“I highly recommend Fluid Film to anyone whose equipment is subjected to the chemicals, fertilizers and moisture on a day to day basis." - Chuck Dean, Owner/Certified Technician - Carolina Express Reel Grinding, LLC

“I sprayed the underside of my 48" mower deck and all the heads of my shovels, rakes, and pick-axes. I even sprayed it on the squeaky storm door to my house. Well, it has been about 3 weeks now, 2 of which we have had non-stop rain and fog, and Fluid Film PASSES the tests with FLYING COLORS, GRADE A+! My screen door has no squeaks, the lock doesn't stick, the gate goes up and down almost too easily, the mower deck which was rusted and when wet would really build up with grass, now clumps very little and what does stick just falls off without hardly a scrape. What is even more amazing is how Fluid Film can really coat steel. My 2x4 stake pockets have weep holes at the bottom and in a weeks time the Fluid Film had even coated the outside bottom 1" of the pockets. Truly a great product." – Roald Hughes, Owner, Green Mountain Landscape

"I can't believe the staying power of Fluid Film on exposed metal. It was even still glossy after several days of inclement, rainy weather on the lift frame of my snowplow and suspension of my truck, seeming to penetrate through some of the rusted metal to the solid below. It has been a month now since I applied it, and it's going strong!” – Russell R., Snowplow Operator

“I'm a landscaper and have a plethora of uses in my business. We treat all of our tools with the product to prevent and cure rust and corrosion...no grass or even our Dallas, TX gumbo clay dirt sticks to our machines or our shovels and our hand tools. Our pruners stay sharp due to no rust and the hinges glide.... sap doesn't even stick when pruning evergreens!” – Linda Rainer, Long Time Fluid Film User

Click here to read more testimonials describing Fluid Film’s effectiveness for use in the Green Industry.

Once again, if you've never tried Fluid Film, now's your chance to try a can for free. That's how confident we are in the superior quality of our product. We'll ship anywhere in the Continental United States.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I loved My sample.
Now if I could just find a supplier around here to buy a case.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:12 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

It works great !!!!!!!!! Now we just need to buy some more

fluid film- the official sponser of sflqpru
Old 04-11-2006, 06:36 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcondon
It works great !!!!!!!!! Now we just need to buy some more
Can't find it near you either?
I went to their web site, but you can't buy direct. under find dealers it says John Deere dealers, Not mine.
Kinda sucks.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:17 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

If there is no dealer in your area, we will certainly sell to you direct. Being the manufacturer, we try to support our dealers and distributors as much as possible, but in cases where it would be an inconvenience we will sell to individuals in case lot quantities.

If there is a dealer near you that you would like to see carrying Fluid Film, supply me with their contact information and I will see what I can do.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Thumbs up Received Sample

I received my sample yesterday and tried it on some rusted fasteners and equipment that in the past I would have used WD40 on. The fluid film worked fantastic and looks like it will last. It will get a test because we are due to get 1 to 3" of rain in CT. I'm headed to my John Deer dealer on Monday to buy a larger quantity. Thanks for the sample.
Old 04-21-2006, 09:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I tried the free sample and would like to buy some. On the website there isn't any local suppliers within 30 miles. So How do I go about buying some or getting some prices? I might try the gallon and use spray bottles.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:17 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I swear by it. Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48"/56" WALKER GHS 26hp EFI

Kubota B7500 Tractor with loader, blower, cab, box, aerator

F-350 Dump w/ plow and spreader

Brown BedEdger For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCreek
My favorite reason to own a walker, because it makes others jealous
Old 04-23-2006, 12:46 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Fluid Film is the absolute best lubricant ive ever bought and used PERIOD, havn't bought or used a single can of WD40 since i first tried your product last fall!

Summer Setup

Ford Trucks
PJ Trailers
JD & Wright Equipment/Mowers
Old 04-23-2006, 01:14 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Love it. Asked for a sample. Received it in less than a week. Used it, and fell in love. Makes hedge trimmers run sooooo much better. I have a problem finding it but do find it online here and there.