Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-13-2006, 12:45 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome both of you to Lawnsite.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:32 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to LS. G&L do you have any pics?
Old 07-13-2006, 03:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzaspel
It seems that most everyone here will be new, but none so new as me. I don't have any equipment except the old Walmart push mower that I bought six years ago. I have mowed the life out of it; one of the wheels is comin' off and the throttle won't work anymore. I still use it for edging in close between the old riding tractor bought for $100 and my $49 weed eater that I use. All this stuff is only used at home because I don't have a single customer and I don't have any idea of when I'm actually going to start in the business. No, I'm not paralyzed by evaluation, I just believe in being informed before I make expensive mistakes. So, I'm reading everything I can lay my hands on. You guys have provided a lifetime of experience that should enable me to avoid at least some of the costly mistakes that kill new businesses, so I'm learning. I really enjoy reading about the things y'all have tried and rejected or sing the praises about. I am excited about the profit potential of this business idea and looking forward to getting out of this chair and back in the field. I have taken an office job to help make ends meet, but I miss my blue jeans and the sun shine. So, write on, and I'll be watching and learning. I visited my first equipment dealer yesterday and really enjoyed talking with someone about ZTR Skag mowers. Thanx

BTW its SCAG, no offense. Welcome to LS
Old 08-02-2006, 05:51 PM
LawnSite Member

Sounds like you are already experienced in this field and you will be able to help people who are in need of good information such as myself.

-Justin