Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-14-2007, 11:52 PM
LawnSite Member

what did YOU guys do for Valentine's Day?

Hey Guys,
So I hear I'm not the most romantic guy on Valentine's Day! I nearly forgot about it, until reminded, but I'm trying to run a business and I kinda thought a card and candy was the way to go...what did you all do? I'm a little in trouble at the moment and need some guy insight! Thanks!
Old 02-15-2007, 12:48 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTECH View Post
Quiteone:
I have 4 condo asso. that we do out in south county, and also some HOA's out that way, any other info would be greatly appreciated
Send me your guys email or something. I cant figure out how to send the message to select people. I dont feel like putting all the info out on the web.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&P landmasters View Post
I'd add use my buddy list, but not sure how that works-besides, any of you are welcome to jump write in!Don't want to sound likea jerk, but just don't pay attention and move on-plenty of other forums to respond to.
Well, excuse me, but the title of this thread is St Louis Area, not "J&P - Kiefer Lovefest". I work in the Gateway Area and am subscribed to this thread, so I get an email everytime you two decide to do some smooching.

I'll try and remember to ignore those notifications if I see your username is attached, because I'd hate for you to have to learn how to use Private Messaging.....
Old 02-15-2007, 01:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietone View Post
Send me your guys email or something. I cant figure out how to send the message to select people. I dont feel like putting all the info out on the web.
Good man. I think you need a few more posts before you can use Private Messaging.....
Old 02-15-2007, 03:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurfProSTL View Post
Well, excuse me, but the title of this thread is St Louis Area, not "J&P - Kiefer Lovefest". I work in the Gateway Area and am subscribed to this thread, so I get an email everytime you two decide to do some smooching.

I'll try and remember to ignore those notifications if I see your username is attached, because I'd hate for you to have to learn how to use Private Messaging.....
I hear you Art I am getting email notifications about these love birds as well it is annoying...
Old 02-15-2007, 03:37 PM
LawnSite Member

I don't want everyone getting all upset with me. I am willing to pm or e-mail with anyone, j-p said he doesn't want to email and i'm just answering questions. Also i didn't know that everytime someone posted in this forum that some users get e-mail notifications. I do apologize for that because i would probably be getting annoyed to. What do you have to do to get the e-mail notifications?
Old 02-15-2007, 03:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

1st got to User Control Panel, then Edit Options, the under Default Thread Subscription Mode select INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATION
Old 02-15-2007, 04:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric3077 View Post
1st got to User Control Panel, then Edit Options, the under Default Thread Subscription Mode select INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATION
Thanks, i never knew you could do that.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiefer'slawnandlandscapin View Post
I don't want everyone getting all upset with me. I am willing to pm or e-mail with anyone, j-p said he doesn't want to email and i'm just answering questions. Also i didn't know that everytime someone posted in this forum that some users get e-mail notifications. I do apologize for that because i would probably be getting annoyed to. What do you have to do to get the e-mail notifications?
Its no biggie, Kiefer. I figured you guys didn't know we were getting emailed very time you guys were chattiing about how good looking and rich this homeowner is.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:36 PM
LawnSite Member

apologize Gateway

I know about the e-mails, btu you can choose to unsubscribe to the thread...I've done it a few times, myself. Would be happy to use private mess., but there aren't instructions on this site. The lovebirds thing is a low blow, Bud. Just 'networking' about a client and this is the easiest way. Sorry again.