Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-15-2007, 03:38 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurfProSTL View Post
Its no biggie, Kiefer. I figured you guys didn't know we were getting emailed very time you guys were chattiing about how good looking and rich this homeowner is.
Plus, he's never actually said how good look'n she is...so Kiefer? Everyone's waiting....LOL!
Old 02-15-2007, 03:51 PM
LawnSite Member

Just messin with ya-trying to lighten everyone up...don't worry guys, can't get a bid until the snow melts, so won't be meeting with her for a while. Maybe we can figure out the buddy list thing or messaging by then! Also, since you're all reading this thread-might as well respond to my "What did you do for Valentine's Day" post...need to improve things on the homefront and some friendly advice is always appreciated-thanks!
Old 02-15-2007, 10:53 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurfProSTL View Post
Its no biggie, Kiefer. I figured you guys didn't know we were getting emailed very time you guys were chattiing about how good looking and rich this homeowner is.
Ok guys-did you check out my thread that everyone is involved in-would like your thoughts as well...
Old 02-17-2007, 02:52 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

So who was it that tried to drop your name to get the job. By hi-jacking the information off here. Don't hide so he won't get mad at you. We all should know who has the shady business practices. So that we do not associate our selves with this company.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Never even heard of him. So yeah he probably does need the business that bad. Especially driving aroung that expensive A$$ truck with not enough customers to pay for it.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:33 PM
LawnSite Member

St. Charles County here and pateintly awaiting the melting of the snow, warm weather, and getting back to the season!!!

They are calling for upper 50s - 60s this week.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by say'n somthin View Post
St. Charles County here and pateintly awaiting the melting of the snow, warm weather, and getting back to the season!!!

They are calling for upper 50s - 60s this week.
Yeah next week is looking pretty nice. Spring will be here before you know it! There's nothing to do when it's so cold out. When I'm not plowing i'm extremely bored.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:20 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiefer'slawnandlandscapin View Post
Yeah next week is looking pretty nice. Spring will be here before you know it! There's nothing to do when it's so cold out. When I'm not plowing i'm extremely bored.
Studying for your your test? You take it next week, right? Good luck, Man. Need to wash my truck-are we done with this snow or WHAT?
Old 02-17-2007, 05:30 PM
LawnSite Member

Yeah I'm gonna cram for the test the next few days. I've been studying for weeks now but cramming a few days before the test works best for me.
Old 02-18-2007, 04:07 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

hey keifer are you taking the test at the st peters location on brown road. If so did you sign up with the missouri dept of agri. or did you call the st. charles location directly. If you did call what is the number I might try and get in to that one if not I will have to wait till march. Also I think you said that you where the one who took the test already and failed part and are going back for the other part. If so how does that work out? Do you take the whole test again or just that part. Any info is appreciated.