Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-26-2006, 08:42 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriken
I also agree there as good as any other brand out there, and better then most. Sounds like your mad they sell a mower for 2000.00 less, and you have to spend 2000.00 more to keep your image. Oh well for each their own. I'm satisfied with what I buy also.
Anybody who is Happy with a 28 HP on a 72 inch deck is easily satisfied, that is great no whinning on your part but I just want to see if the resale is of what I say it is. I may be wrong and the unit fairs well. I choose a Sunday auction so there will be no excuses period!

Could someone please post the Lesco link?
Old 08-26-2006, 10:14 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Lesco Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALSLOW
Anybody who is Happy with a 28 HP on a 72 inch deck is easily satisfied, that is great no whinning on your part but I just want to see if the resale is of what I say it is. I may be wrong and the unit fairs well. I choose a Sunday auction so there will be no excuses period!

Could someone please post the Lesco link?
www.lesco.com
Old 08-26-2006, 10:45 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

How in the hell are you going to go by resale value on ebay YES Lesco/Cub Cadet are great mowers!!!!!

fluid film- the official sponser of sflqpru
Old 08-26-2006, 03:01 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

That lesco, probably won't sell much more then it going for right now, (3000.00) bad time of the year to sell, not only lesco machine but any brand machines. Theres some other mowers on ebay, new ones, you might want to watch them to see if they sell. But there starting them at abour 90-95% of a store sale.
Old 08-26-2006, 05:59 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcondon
How in the hell are you going to go by resale value on ebay YES Lesco/Cub Cadet are great mowers!!!!!
I buy them locally for 50 cents on the $ in like new condition, let's put a Hustler Super up for comparison on ebay and watch what one sales for with just a few hundred hours on it.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:40 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
I buy them locally for 50 cents on the $ in like new condition, let's put a Hustler Super up for comparison on ebay and watch what one sales for with just a few hundred hours on it.
Probably would'nt sell either, unless 50-60 cents on the dollar. Now in the spring the lesco probably would sell faster then other's, couple reasons.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:02 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriken
Probably would'nt sell either, unless 50-60 cents on the dollar. Now in the spring the lesco probably would sell faster then other's, couple reasons.
We just have Lesco service centers here but no cub dealers except tractor supply. They sell a few Z2's here but the local Hustler dealer is the guy to deal with he blows'em out real cheap and the company is hard to beat.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Someone made a good buy on it at $3750
Old 08-27-2006, 04:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
OK, I want to see how far off base I am. Now if a new MTD Lesco Z 2 is 6899 then with my Mr. Haney formula it should bring around 50 cents on the $ of a new one. I figure it to go for around 3600$.

Could someone please provide the link? Thanks!
I was slightly off in my Mr.Hainey calculations but not by much only a 150$. It would appear my formula is fairly accurate would it not! It looks like the guy may be lieing about down sizing, looks like a big trailer in the back ground? I wonder if he has a new Hustler in there? wouldn't suprise me however.

I will not give you 6899 for a new Z2 when I can get a new Super Z for a little over a thousand more but I will dam sure give you 3750 for one that is almost like new.

Would someone please provide a link to the auction ? so we can compare to other makes and models to try and get an idea of resale for machines.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:04 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
I was slightly off in my Mr.Hainey calculations but not by much only a 150$. It would appear my formula is fairly accurate would it not! It looks like the guy may be lieing about down sizing, looks like a big trailer in the back ground? I wonder if he has a new Hustler in there? wouldn't suprise me however.

I will not give you 6899 for a new Z2 when I can get a new Super Z for a little over a thousand more but I will dam sure give you 3750 for one that is almost like new.

Would someone please provide a link to the auction ? so we can compare to other makes and models to try and get an idea of resale for machines.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll...m=220019439440 Tell me if this is what you want or do you want to see all Z mowers on eBay? When you click on this it will carry you to the auction you were watching.