Register free!

Old 08-28-2006, 07:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundScapesIncorporated
I would also call the police, just so they know. But dont expect anything to happen with it.
Also forget about a lawyer. Your only out of, probabbly $150-$200

Will defiantly file a report, there's been allot of crime coming down to the suburbs from Detroit lately, guys have been getting there whole rigs stolen, but what would some body need that small amount of paver's for? defiantly no to sell them on the black market lol. i guess when life throws you lemons find somebody with vodka and have a party!
Old 08-28-2006, 08:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Bobcatservice

Even if they stole the whole pallet, suck it up and move on. Im not even sure if i woild call the police, they really dont give a **** about some pavers being missing and probably dont even care about doing the report. If you make a big issue to the homeowner your going to look like a nickle and dime operation thats working on a shoe string budget. And there is a chance the homeowner might of give his body some. I had that to happen with top soil in a yard before. And for what it is worth im sorrry to hear about your mis fortune. We also call this elements of business.
Mike
Old 08-28-2006, 08:31 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

We had some paver stolen many years ago, think around 1988. We had near 25 pallets of brick on the job and had about 1/2 of one taken. We laughed it off since the guy lost his muffler when he drove out of the guys driveway and hit the curb. I think the police would just shrug it off.