Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 02-01-2011, 10:45 PM
BadRancher's Avatar
BadRancher BadRancher is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Byram, MS
Posts: 5,866
Bump. What is going on guys? 1-2 months before start up depending on old man winter? Are you guys gearing up?
__________________
Exmark Metro 36"
Stihl FC75 Edger/
Stihl BR550 blower/
RedMax Trimmer
RedMax Hedge Trimmers
5x8 tilt trailer
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missis...e/151402474671
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 02-01-2011, 10:54 PM
richardcog's Avatar
richardcog richardcog is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Brandon, Mississippi
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadRancher View Post
Bump. What is going on guys? 1-2 months before start up depending on old man winter? Are you guys gearing up?
I am ready. And done started on some of the ones that has weeds
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 02-02-2011, 06:40 PM
deltascapes deltascapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Northwest MS
Posts: 120
WE justed started back full time last week

Stayed out of the cold today, windchill was 17. Will probably start back next week. Trying to sign some new contracts this week. It is amazing how the real good contracts are kept so quiet.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 02-02-2011, 09:29 PM
richardcog's Avatar
richardcog richardcog is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Brandon, Mississippi
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltascapes View Post
Stayed out of the cold today, windchill was 17. Will probably start back next week. Trying to sign some new contracts this week. It is amazing how the real good contracts are kept so quiet.
O yes i agree with the good contracts
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 02-02-2011, 10:36 PM
richardcog's Avatar
richardcog richardcog is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Brandon, Mississippi
Posts: 118
hey guys what are you chargeing for leaf pickup? I fill like i may be to cheap
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 02-03-2011, 10:19 PM
deltascapes deltascapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Northwest MS
Posts: 120
We have had our leaves cleaned up

Ready this winter storm to pass through. Ready to start our first round of chemical applications for the past 14 yrs. Our growth has been stagnant for the past 3 yrs. Been bending over backwards keeping the customers I have. Any suggestions would be helpful. We have 180 accounts, capable of doing twice as much, 3 times if we let go of the lawn maintenance accounts.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 02-10-2011, 11:58 PM
BadRancher's Avatar
BadRancher BadRancher is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Byram, MS
Posts: 5,866
Just flier and advertise You may have to broaden your service area, but it would be worthwhile if you got enough in other areas. One guy in Miss (slawn) is around southwest MS but comes up to central MS for some yards.

When are you guys starting your advertising. I plan to hit up some areas this weekend.
__________________
Exmark Metro 36"
Stihl FC75 Edger/
Stihl BR550 blower/
RedMax Trimmer
RedMax Hedge Trimmers
5x8 tilt trailer
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missis...e/151402474671
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 02-11-2011, 12:35 AM
richardcog's Avatar
richardcog richardcog is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Brandon, Mississippi
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltascapes View Post
Ready this winter storm to pass through. Ready to start our first round of chemical applications for the past 14 yrs. Our growth has been stagnant for the past 3 yrs. Been bending over backwards keeping the customers I have. Any suggestions would be helpful. We have 180 accounts, capable of doing twice as much, 3 times if we let go of the lawn maintenance accounts.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 02-11-2011, 12:36 AM
richardcog's Avatar
richardcog richardcog is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Brandon, Mississippi
Posts: 118
I would like to help u out and maybe help me
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 02-11-2011, 09:36 PM
BadRancher's Avatar
BadRancher BadRancher is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Byram, MS
Posts: 5,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardcog View Post
I would like to help u out and maybe help me
Posted via Mobile Device
Which one of us?
__________________
Exmark Metro 36"
Stihl FC75 Edger/
Stihl BR550 blower/
RedMax Trimmer
RedMax Hedge Trimmers
5x8 tilt trailer
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missis...e/151402474671
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 PM.

Page generated in 0.07462 seconds with 7 queries