Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-12-2006, 10:23 AM
LawnSite Member

Sm. Turn key business for sale in Raleigh NC

The equipment includes:

2003 Toro Z Master 152 riding mower, 52" cut, 23 HP Kawasaki motor (factory upgrade from standard 17 HP), suspension seat ($500.00 - $600.00 factory upgrade) that enhances the rider’s comfort & health. This is a workhorse that will cover alot of ground. Perfectly capable of handling larger commercial properties with ease.
Cost New: $8,500

1999 Toro Hydro walk-behind mower, 44" cut, 16 HP Briggs & Stratton “Vanguard” twin-cylinder motor, hydrostatic transmission with reverse, Velkey stand-up trolley attachment ($375.00 accessory), Toro bagger attachment ($500.00 accessory). This is for the closer work.
Cost New: $5,250

2004 Toro commercial walk-behind mower, 3 speed self propelled, 22" cut, 6.6 HP Kawasaki motor, blade break upgrade, bagger & mulch accessories. This is for the fine tuning and gated yards.
Cost New: $1,250

Turfco “Pro” aerator, 7 tine wide (22”), walk-behind, core-aerator. Used seasonally each year sow has low hours.
Cost New: $3,950

Edge-Master bed edger. 8 HP Honda motor.
Cost New: $2,350

Kraftsman landscape trailer. 16' long, tandem 1.5 ton (3 ton total) axles locking cages, weed-eater racks, electric brakes, custom designed with high-grade ramp on back, chrome rims.
Cost New: $3,000

Total Equipment Cost New: $24,300

All of the equipment was bought new and operated by the owner of the company. It has been maintained as if my lively hood depended on it, since it did.

This is currently a one-man operation that requires an average of about 2 days per week of actual production work for me. I have already let some other customer “go” and reduced the customer base down to my best ones. Because they are my best customers, I am trying selling this as a package so that they will not be left without our services unexpectedly. They are annual contracts that bring in a steady source of income each month. After the transition period, the purchaser of the package would be responsible for ongoing customer service in order to ensure contract renewals. It generates $1,370.00 of revenue per month ($ 16,440.00 yearly) for general maintenance, plus additionals like aerating and reseeding ($200.00 - $500.00 per yard once a year), shrub pruning, etc.

Total package includes:

Existing customer base of approximately five to ten years – plus.
All equipment listed above ($24,300.00 new).
Potential for extensive expansion, while still operating as a one-person operation.
Potential for self-employment.
Potential for a nice addition of revenue ($ 16,440.00 yearly) to an existing company and the equipment to produce it, plus significantly more.

I have started another business and don't have time to maintain the landscape company. I am only asking a total of $ 16,444.00 for the entire package. If you are interested in a nice opportunity and have the capability of purchasing something like this, let’s get together and work something out.

Also Have a 2006 chevy 2500 duramax 4 door 4wheel dr and all the fixins I'm selling 17000 miles will sell the whole package business and truck for $55,000 heck the truck new cost $53,000 You could refinance the truck and get a business!!!