Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 09-02-2001, 07:40 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Easy Lawn HD6001-60 HydroSeeder

Well, all this talk lately about hydroseeder's made me go down to our storage facility and blow the dust off of ours. From what I understand its been sitting for over 3 years. It was a mess once I started getting into it. I ripped the pump apart and it was NASTY!!! All kinds of crap growing in there, and I think I caught it just in time before it started to disinigrate. The thing that kills me is that there is a drain on the bottom of our pump housing (looks home made) so its not like its hard to clear the water out when your done.

Okay. So got the old Yamaha MZ 300 running after some normal troubleshooting and simple simon maintenance. And the pump freed up. All is good, I think??

Questions are: I e-mailed the company a while ago, and never got the literature or parts breakdown I requested from them. Hopefully one of you guys have this machine or a dealer close by and can scan and e-mail a few sections of the parts breakdown for me.

Here is what I'm missing so far:

The drain plug under the tank (opposite side of motor). I only have the piece that sits inside (male threads sticking out from tank). And I think the threads are shot on that piece too. How do you tighten that thing down when you get the plug??

Also, I have the reel and all the hose (well most of the hose) but I have no nozzle or fittings whatsoever at the spray end.

If someone can scan in those two parts of the schematic or parts breakdown it would be greatly appreciated!!

Its a Easy Lawn HD 6001-60
Serial # 21058
With a Yamaha MZ300

Thanks in Advance!

BTW, any tips on this machine would be a great help, I'm kind of going to learn by doing on this one!
Old 09-02-2001, 04:55 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Hopefully.....

Someone will be able to help, but if not, does someone have a good contact e-mail at the factory??

I'm having trouble getting a reply from the contact info page on their website.

Thanks in Advance!!