Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:25 AM
noseha's Avatar
noseha noseha is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MI
Posts: 554
Why Did The Lawn Care Go Out Of Business!!

That Is What My Girl Friend Ask Me About A Week Ago! And She Answered Because You're On The Web Site All The Time! And Most Of The Time ''i Don't Know What I'm Saying!:d
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-23-2006, 09:47 AM
Runner's Avatar
Runner Runner is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 13,494
This site can either make you or break you. There have been SEVERAL on here who have gooten their reaer-ends in trouble in one form or the other for being on here too much. Keep your head straight - and keep your priorities in order. This place will be here later...you're not going to miss anything. Everything IS recorded permanently for your later reading.
It is not just this site, this holds true for any site, the internet in general, AND other activities. I know a guy (a local lco) who doesn't get a whole lot of work done, because his wife (girlfriend) always wants sex. I don't just mean quite a bit,...I mean this girl has some issues. I've told him before that she needs counseling....He thought he would alieve the situation by purchasing well,...some "alterior method activities" for her. It didn't (doesn't) do any good. She "utilizes" them and STILL keeps him wore down.
__________________
Joe

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-23-2006, 09:50 AM
lawnman_scott lawnman_scott is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: st pete, FL
Posts: 7,549
So why did it?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-23-2006, 10:19 AM
noseha's Avatar
noseha noseha is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MI
Posts: 554
Runner Your Friend Needs To Teach Her To Trim, So They Can Work And Have Sex..!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:28 PM
crawdad's Avatar
crawdad crawdad is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Crawdad Holler, TN
Posts: 1,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
This site can either make you or break you. There have been SEVERAL on here who have gooten their reaer-ends in trouble in one form or the other for being on here too much. Keep your head straight - and keep your priorities in order. This place will be here later...you're not going to miss anything. Everything IS recorded permanently for your later reading.
It is not just this site, this holds true for any site, the internet in general, AND other activities. I know a guy (a local lco) who doesn't get a whole lot of work done, because his wife (girlfriend) always wants sex. I don't just mean quite a bit,...I mean this girl has some issues. I've told him before that she needs counseling....He thought he would alieve the situation by purchasing well,...some "alterior method activities" for her. It didn't (doesn't) do any good. She "utilizes" them and STILL keeps him wore down.
This gal needs serious help. Seriously, give her my contact info ASAP.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:39 PM
olderthandirt olderthandirt is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: here
Posts: 4,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad
This gal needs serious help. Seriously, give her my contact info ASAP.

I still don't see a problem
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:51 PM
stumpjumper stumpjumper is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: prague,oklahoma
Posts: 184
Runner maybe your friend needs to hire some help, to help with the work I mean, not the girlfriend.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-23-2006, 10:26 PM
JJLandscapes JJLandscapes is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Plainview NY
Posts: 682
because they bought a f550 dump for maintenance routes at 70k dollars and wonder why they cant make a profit ??? thats the usual scenario
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Charles's Avatar
Charles Charles is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 7,054
Internet addict to sex addict--only on Lawnsite could that happen
Forget your successful business and your insatiable GF. You can pretend you have both on here. If you should become homeless, there is always wireless
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-24-2006, 04:06 PM
J&R Landscaping's Avatar
J&R Landscaping J&R Landscaping is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bensalem, PA
Posts: 5,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJLandscapes
because they bought a f550 dump for maintenance routes at 70k dollars and wonder why they cant make a profit ??? thats the usual scenario
That always makes me wonder how those guys can justify such a thing. For larger jobs and construction jobs, they are justifyable but for mowing and such, I think a pick-up and trailer suffices..... JMO
__________________
Joe
J&R Lawn and Landscaping
23 years old, Fully licensed and insured. 50+ accounts
2011 8x16 Pace Summit trailer
2010 Exmark TTHP 17/48
04 Exmark Viking 32"
96 Exmark Metro 36"
Echo, Redmax, and Shindaiwa handhelds. Husky chain saws.
2010 F-350 4x4 6.4 PSD w/ 8' Western plow.
1997 F-250 4x4 7.3 PSD
2004 Bobcat 61" 25hp ZTR for sale. 1100 hours, Under 10 hours on a TOTAL DECK REBUILD! PM for details
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 PM.

Page generated in 0.09662 seconds with 7 queries