Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-28-2006, 06:36 AM
LawnSite Member

Trying to fire up a Lawn Mowing service

Hey guys...im new so help me out if you can, lol

um, yea im 16 and like to cut grass and me and my buddy did it 2 summers ago and had like 5 lawns......had some fun and make some dough. Um, but i'll have my license next summer...and i have a 160 John Deere, 36" deck and a poulan Pro 21" deck Pushmower(mulcher and Bagger, only 2years old), i also have a Echo Leaf Blower....and Red Max Weed Wacker, i love my equipment i have been cutting the grass for 6 years at my own house. Any tips and stuff like that on getting a "Small" Business when your 16 would help....thanks guys, lol< NEVER NEW A LAWN MOWER/GRASS CUTTING FORUM EXISTED< HAHA

(i also have a Weedeater Leaf Blower, thats my project that im currently trying to fix and get running again.....it wont fire, and the spark plug is fine, and the NO the Cylinder head is not loose and the seal is fine)

p.s- I live about 30min from Philidelphia more like 40
Old 09-28-2006, 07:22 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

We welcome you to the industry and all the very best in your endeavours in the future, if you do not get an answer to your leaf blower here maybe you would like to post it in the mechanical repair section, you will get a good response from highly qualified technicans there to any problem you have now and in the future ,good luck Gary
Old 09-28-2006, 08:47 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

good luck ! get to know your dealer around their. and look for good used stuff. it looks like you have good stuff right now . just work with what you have for right now. and add what you can.