Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-03-2010, 10:49 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravo8802 View Post
Junior, are you the one on the right? Man, you aren't old enough to put out a fire!!!!!!!!!.......I'm just messing about the first statement but not the second.....
Oh I am old enough..

Punt, thats not my sister.. She is older than me though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 01-03-2010, 10:54 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGLandscapeMaintenance View Post
lol, I might have to, a buddy of mine has a huge Cat sticker in the back window of his 01 chevy 2500hd 6.0 w/ 6in lift, 35s and 18s and dual exhaust, he's goin to school for diesel mechanic, sticker makes the truck look sick.
Yeah, you showed me pics of that truck. I dont have crap for stickers on the Chevy. I been thinking about something.. If I do anything it'll be the Bobcat symbol, company lettering in camo and orange or the old style CAT lettering..

Btw, mines an 02 2500HD 6.0, torsion bars turned, 33s and 17s. And duals all the way back.. I love this truck!

I was going to school for diesel mechanics, I am not sure if I'll be able to take it next year because they dont know if they are bringing the program back to the school.. I am taking a class to get ready for my first certification this coming semester..

Quote:

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 01-03-2010, 11:08 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior M View Post
Oh I am old enough..

Punt, thats not my sister.. She is older than me though..
hhaa i know, i am just screwing with you.

SOLO OPERATION
Old 01-03-2010, 11:10 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
hhaa i know, i am just screwing with you.
Imagine that..

Quote:

Old 01-03-2010, 12:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior M View Post
Yeah, you showed me pics of that truck. I dont have crap for stickers on the Chevy. I been thinking about something.. If I do anything it'll be the Bobcat symbol, company lettering in camo and orange or the old style CAT lettering..

Btw, mines an 02 2500HD 6.0, torsion bars turned, 33s and 17s. And duals all the way back.. I love this truck!

I was going to school for diesel mechanics, I am not sure if I'll be able to take it next year because they dont know if they are bringing the program back to the school.. I am taking a class to get ready for my first certification this coming semester..
I have? I don't know if I got any pics of his truck, wait now I remember, that was a diff buddy's truck, his 04 chevy 6.0 w/ the 2500HD sticker in the back window. He had glass packs, but then upgraded to some real loud duals last summer, but had to quiet em down for winter kuz of plowing.

I remember seein that pic of ur HD pullin that gooseneck w/ a skid on it, how does it pull it and what do u get for mileage? My dad has an 01 6.0 stock w/ just 265 width tires and gets 13 on the freeway @ best. You're truck looks pretty sick too.

I don't know a whole lot about the diesel mechanic industry but if I was goin to school for a mechanic type job, itd deff be diesel.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-03-2010, 12:27 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt66 View Post
hhaha, i was thinking the same thing. Looks like a pic with your older sister. I sometimes forget how many youngens are on here.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:38 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGLandscapeMaintenance View Post
I have? I don't know if I got any pics of his truck, wait now I remember, that was a diff buddy's truck, his 04 chevy 6.0 w/ the 2500HD sticker in the back window. He had glass packs, but then upgraded to some real loud duals last summer, but had to quiet em down for winter kuz of plowing.

I remember seein that pic of ur HD pullin that gooseneck w/ a skid on it, how does it pull it and what do u get for mileage? My dad has an 01 6.0 stock w/ just 265 width tires and gets 13 on the freeway @ best. You're truck looks pretty sick too.

I don't know a whole lot about the diesel mechanic industry but if I was goin to school for a mechanic type job, itd deff be diesel.
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh, okay. I remember the truck you showed me. Yeah, it was an 04..

and I've never put a gooseneck behind, just my deckover tag. I posted the pics in here and I posted a pic of it with the T300, grapple and 4n1 in NewguyRIs truck thread..

The best we got with stock tires was 15 on the interstate, but that was with my Dad driving and he drives like a freakin grandpa. I probably get 12 or 13 at best now that I've put the exhaust on it. I love the sound of it..

I havent checked it sense I put the 33s on there, I am pretty scared to. My next tire, which will be soon, will be an allterrain. These were way to soft and somewhat loud. Which doesnt bother me, but they didnt last all that long compared to the michelin allterrains that were on it before.

Over all it pulls it pretty well. My biggest complaint is the fuel mileage when pulling something..

And I love working on diesels, its got everything I want.. I've got the option to go work for CAT in whatever diesel field I want when I graduate, if I follow through with this program. If I follow through with it, it'll definetly be in the equipment side of things..

Quote:

Old 01-03-2010, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Heres one of me playing football, This was my 11th year after college, coincidentally this was the game that I broke my leg in 6 places this past April 1. Sidelined me for 4 months, All I could do was ride the walker, Just had my ACL replaced last month. It was fun but im glad to be walking right now. I thought it was just a ACL tear so i was at home 2 days before I went in, Doc said I alomst lost leg do to compartment syndome(muscle swells so much that it cant fit in the tissue liner anymore and has to be cut out!! All is well know.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2010, 08:43 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Warning this pick is lil gross, this 3 weeks after surgery.....I think. You can see my leg is still very very swollen. Im a big guy, but to this day my leg is still jacked up and swollen, it pops out at random, yet I still have to keep going.......Surgery was 8 hours, I have 3 steel rods and a plate holding it all together, parts are permanent. This was the worst pain I have ever felt, surgery was second, he acl surgery was 3rd. before this i have never broke a bone.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2010, 08:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

thats friggin sick id say i would take a lil time off but i went back to work solo a week after having surgery to repair a hernia and then after i had to have it repaired again i went back the next day, if its in ya its in ya