Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-22-2007, 08:12 AM
LawnSite Member

yah i went to the community coll. to learn more about what i was cuuting. it was a basic landscapping class for about 50 bucks. i did that just so that i could say hey i know a lil more than just mowing. as it turned out the class was very basic...i could have read scotts labels and it would have been the same..i know a guy with a very very nice set up and he knows nothing about grass....he just mows i think...but with his equip he is able to catter to the high end people. but with my knowledge i am able to chatter with the old people. thanks...
great post
2006 exmark 56"
2002 exmark 48" walkbehind with velkiex2 -belt drive
2000 exmark 36" walkbehind with velkiex2 -belt drive
classen split drive ta-25 plugger
echo srm230 trimmer
echo srm260 trimmer
echo pb403 blower
stihl ms-250 saw
im on my third scotts spreader
1 big earthway spreader
Old 02-07-2007, 11:42 PM
LawnSite Member

Since Mowing Season is approaching

It's just around the corner. Just thought I would give everyone another chance to get the opportunity to check this out. I also know everyone starting or thinking of starting a lawn service will be asking a ton of questions that this answers.

We love and own Ford Trucks. We run Great Dane ZTR's, Snapper Hydro Walk-behinds, John Deere Tractors, and lots of Husqvarna hand held equipment, and too much other stuff to list. We use equipment that fits our need, and are not loyal to a paint color or brand name. Color and name don't get the job done-the equipment and workers do.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:49 PM
LawnSite Member

Submitted again for all the questions

Maybe this will help you new guys with the which mower is best question you all want to ask.

We love and own Ford Trucks. We run Great Dane ZTR's, Snapper Hydro Walk-behinds, John Deere Tractors, and lots of Husqvarna hand held equipment, and too much other stuff to list. We use equipment that fits our need, and are not loyal to a paint color or brand name. Color and name don't get the job done-the equipment and workers do.