Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-29-2009, 02:43 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrayzKajun View Post
well me and the wifey had a talk last night about our future.

im goin back to school in the spring to finish my degree in Horticulture and im retakin the Landscape Contractor exam in January.

i only have about 3semesters left inorder to graduate.

gunna focus hard on building up my company so one day when we have kids i have something to leave to them
Yeah that is my plan...my sons are 11 and 4. I plan on building my business so that they can learn a good work ethic and how to manage money as well.

Let me know what it will take for me to take the Landscape Contractors Exam.

Chad Clark
225-257-5566
chad@clarkunlimited.com
www.clarkunlimited.com
www.facebook.com/culawns
La. Licensed Landscape Horticulturist
La. Licensed Ornamental & Turf Pesticide Applicator
La. Licensed Irrigation Contractor
Old 11-30-2009, 07:13 PM
LawnSite Member

Is that exam pretty hard
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-01-2009, 12:20 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

The Saints looked real good tonight against Brady & N. E.
But frankly I'm thinking far down the line & wishing for a Cincinnati Bengals / New Orleans Saints matchup in Super Bowl XLIV.
The Saints are very good, granted, but there couldn't be a better, more favorable matchup out there for Cincy!

The Bengals have developed an echelon of pass defense that can pick Brees clean like no one has been able to thus far, which includes an emerging defensive star S Chris Crocker, as well as N.O. Saint throw-away L Dhani Jones. (please cut MORE like him )

And when RB Cedric Benson gets back and on track next week & joins recently acquired RB Larry Johnson (from K.C), with the use of Cincy's awesome offensive line they'll start beating the livin' bejesus out of teams like the Vikings, Colts, Chargers & Saints because they'll physically wear out their defenses by using laser-guided Carson Palmer bombs to folks like Ochocinco & Caldwell, as well as simply running the ball right down their throats!!!

Oh, by the way...
It's not "WHO DAT!"
It's "WHO DEY!"
Old 12-01-2009, 11:12 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
But frankly I'm thinking far down the line & wishing for a Cincinnati Bengals / New Orleans Saints matchup in Super Bowl XLIV.
The Saints are very good, granted, but there couldn't be a better, more favorable matchup out there for Cincy!

The Bengals have developed an echelon of pass defense that can pick Brees clean like no one has been able to thus far, which includes an emerging defensive star S Chris Crocker, as well as N.O. Saint throw-away L Dhani Jones. (please cut MORE like him )

And when RB Cedric Benson gets back and on track next week & joins recently acquired RB Larry Johnson (from K.C), with the use of Cincy's awesome offensive line they'll start beating the livin' bejesus out of teams like the Vikings, Colts, Chargers & Saints because they'll physically wear out their defenses by using laser-guided Carson Palmer bombs to folks like Ochocinco & Caldwell, as well as simply running the ball right down their throats!!!

Oh, by the way...
It's not "WHO DAT!"
It's "WHO DEY!"
The Been-gals have an "ok" team (this year)....are they on the level of N.O, Indy or Minn?...HELL NO....the Been-gals have a hard enough time trying to stay out of jail...half of the team is on probation they are the only team in the NFL that travels with a bail bondsman....then you pickup Larry (I beat women) Johnson...You guys are 1 bad loss away from Chad Muchmoutho talking sh!t about his teammates and dragging the team down as usual.....Get outta here with that B.S......Dont hate on the Saints...Last night we made a statement against the Pats and "pretty boy" Brady......bottem line

Chad Clark
225-257-5566
chad@clarkunlimited.com
www.clarkunlimited.com
www.facebook.com/culawns
Old 12-01-2009, 11:22 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos View Post

Oh, by the way...
It's not "WHO DAT!"
It's "WHO DEY!"
Week 14....Cincy Vs Minn.....show us what your workin with!

Chad Clark
225-257-5566
chad@clarkunlimited.com
www.clarkunlimited.com
www.facebook.com/culawns
Old 12-01-2009, 11:48 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
The Been-gals have an "ok" team (this year)....are they on the level of N.O, Indy or Minn?...HELL NO....the Been-gals have a hard enough time trying to stay out of jail...half of the team is on probation they are the only team in the NFL that travels with a bail bondsman....then you pickup Larry (I beat women) Johnson...You guys are 1 bad loss away from Chad Muchmoutho talking sh!t about his teammates and dragging the team down as usual.....Get outta here with that B.S......Dont hate on the Saints...Last night we made a statement against the Pats and "pretty boy" Brady......bottem line
Oh, C...
You haven't been tuned in to the new, improved "Been-gals" of 2009!
Your bail bondsman trash is ols news, man!
Our guys don't go to jail anymore---We do all of our re-habing IN HOUSE now!
Plus, as an added bonus, we've been taking random throwaways from other teams and slowly but surely turning them into group of guys that play like all get out!
Admittedly, L. Johnson had issues in K.C, but he's a seasoned veteran with plenty of gas left in the tank & is a perfect back-up for our star RB Cedric Benson (a Bears throwaway!)
And Chad Ocho? He's just one hellova talented kid having the time of his life!

BTW..Did I say I "hate the Saints"?
No.
Didn't I congrat them with what they did against N.E Monday?
Yeah! I hate Brady too!
All I said is that I believe the Bengals match up very well against the Saints, and stand an excellent chance against them if that Super Bowl match-up were to come to fruition.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:14 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
Week 14....Cincy Vs Minn.....show us what your workin with!
You got it, C!
And let's see what Brees & co has left to show against Dallas the week of Christmas.
Gee, must be nice having pushovers in your division like the Panthers & Bucs to slaughter twice / season.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

This guy can't be serious. Although I do have benson and Johnson on my fantasy team, the saints are the real deal!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 12-01-2009, 03:32 PM
LawnSite Member

I am just starting back up it is late in the season but i have picked up three
yards so far we went through hurricane katrina moved to texas lost everything again due to hurricane ike so i have to start back fresh i have 18 yrs exp in lawn care if anyone has a 6x12 trailer for sale or a package deal please let me know we just found us a house in new orleans so please let me know if any one can help thanks guys
Old 12-01-2009, 03:49 PM
LawnSite Member

I live in new orleans i am just starting back up me and my family went through hurricane katrina then moved to texas then lost everything again to hurricane ike i've been doing lawn care for 18 yrs if anyone has some equipment they would like to donate to a person in need please do thanks