Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1361  
Old 01-25-2010, 09:37 AM
joel29m's Avatar
joel29m joel29m is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: p ville, la
Posts: 646
We are in the same boat, trying to purchase one myself, might end up purchasing a new one.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1362  
Old 01-25-2010, 10:45 AM
lawnguru12 lawnguru12 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 6
Hey guys, I'm new to the site....located in Baton Rouge. I have seen that there has been many questions about chemicals and etc and would like to offer any help if possible....I also would like introduce my company with anyone who hasn't heard about it. Precision Chemical & Equipment...we are the New Exmark Dealer in Baton Rouge, we have mechanics on site, we also carry all your specialty chemicals for Lawn & Turf/ Pesticide Applications/Herbicides. We also custom build spray rigs for all spray applications.....If you have any questions that I might could help with please let me know......rodney@precisionchemical.com
Reply With Quote
  #1363  
Old 01-25-2010, 12:50 PM
joel29m's Avatar
joel29m joel29m is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: p ville, la
Posts: 646
Where at in baton rouge, I was looking for a closer exmark dealer.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1364  
Old 01-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Big C's Avatar
Big C Big C is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Gonzales, La.
Posts: 1,605
Anyone gotta echo trimmer for sale locally?...I need a backup
__________________

Chad Clark
225-257-5566
chad@clarkunlimited.com
www.clarkunlimited.com
www.facebook.com/culawns
La. Licensed Landscape Horticulturist
La. Licensed Ornamental & Turf Pesticide Applicator
La. Licensed Irrigation Contractor
Reply With Quote
  #1365  
Old 01-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Big C's Avatar
Big C Big C is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Gonzales, La.
Posts: 1,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnguru12 View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the site....located in Baton Rouge. I have seen that there has been many questions about chemicals and etc and would like to offer any help if possible....I also would like introduce my company with anyone who hasn't heard about it. Precision Chemical & Equipment...we are the New Exmark Dealer in Baton Rouge, we have mechanics on site, we also carry all your specialty chemicals for Lawn & Turf/ Pesticide Applications/Herbicides. We also custom build spray rigs for all spray applications.....If you have any questions that I might could help with please let me know......rodney@precisionchemical.com
Nice talking to you today Rodney...look forward to doing business with you in the future.
__________________

Chad Clark
225-257-5566
chad@clarkunlimited.com
www.clarkunlimited.com
www.facebook.com/culawns
La. Licensed Landscape Horticulturist
La. Licensed Ornamental & Turf Pesticide Applicator
La. Licensed Irrigation Contractor
Reply With Quote
  #1366  
Old 01-25-2010, 06:12 PM
southern cutter southern cutter is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NEW ORLEANS
Posts: 36
Joel wats the name of your company? Is it cuttin up?
Reply With Quote
  #1367  
Old 01-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Big C's Avatar
Big C Big C is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Gonzales, La.
Posts: 1,605
Got a mower lift for sale....it is brand new...asking $120 on Craigs list but will sell to the local lawnsite guys for $100

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/grd/1570430765.html
__________________

Chad Clark
225-257-5566
chad@clarkunlimited.com
www.clarkunlimited.com
www.facebook.com/culawns
La. Licensed Landscape Horticulturist
La. Licensed Ornamental & Turf Pesticide Applicator
La. Licensed Irrigation Contractor
Reply With Quote
  #1368  
Old 01-25-2010, 06:50 PM
Big C's Avatar
Big C Big C is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Gonzales, La.
Posts: 1,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
Got a mower lift for sale....it is brand new...asking $120 on Craigs list but will sell to the local lawnsite guys for $100

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/grd/1570430765.html
Here are the pics
Attached Images
   
__________________

Chad Clark
225-257-5566
chad@clarkunlimited.com
www.clarkunlimited.com
www.facebook.com/culawns
La. Licensed Landscape Horticulturist
La. Licensed Ornamental & Turf Pesticide Applicator
La. Licensed Irrigation Contractor
Reply With Quote
  #1369  
Old 01-25-2010, 07:22 PM
LouisianaLawnboy's Avatar
LouisianaLawnboy LouisianaLawnboy is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southern Louisiana
Posts: 2,199
Where u located? What's the name brand?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1370  
Old 01-25-2010, 08:17 PM
joel29m's Avatar
joel29m joel29m is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: p ville, la
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern cutter View Post
Joel wats the name of your company? Is it cuttin up?
Cuttem up lawn care, just changed it to that today. It has two other lawn services in baton rouge with my old name.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Page generated in 0.09314 seconds with 8 queries