Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-21-2009, 11:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnltractor View Post
hey chase , where can I find a good used deck for my turf tiger , mine is pretty rotten and I'd like to change it out , but searching the web hasn't turned up much ... and new is like 1200.00 plus tax
That's a good question... If the web isn't showing anything good, you might want to try calling a Scag dealer (around here there's Joe's and Vaughn's) to see if they can turn anything up for you... Other than that, I'm stumped
Old 06-21-2009, 11:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

It looks like I may end up just buying a sheet of plate and cutting it out myself and fixing it , cause I have searched online for hours and nothing turns up
Old 06-23-2009, 09:54 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

turf tiger deck

hey todd nevermind bud , I got a phone call today from the guy I bought the mower form and wade over at Joes lawn mower shop in kenner had a dang near new condition one with the spindles and all , let me have it for 200.00 so instead of hauling it home I just brought him the mower and said he could put it on since he gave me such a good deal on the price for the deck , its a 52" velocity deck , mine was the advantage 52" but he said it would slide right under and bolt up he just had to change one bracket to make it work , which deck do you have on your tiger ? and whats the difference in cut if any , cause the advantage deck had a really nice cut even as wore out as it was ...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:50 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

100 Degree Drought

Hey fellas, I figured I'd try to drum up some hot-weather work and solicit myself on here:

If any of y'all have customers in need of irrigation, send 'em my way. I'm a LA licensed landscape irrigation contractor (as well as landscape contractor and also employing a landscape architect) and would be happy to help you get their plants hydrated and beautiful again.

I have a loooooong list of references (both residential and commercial) if you/ your clients request.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks!

-Chase
Old 06-25-2009, 10:55 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

got the mower back today , new deck cuts awesome the exhaust chute for the clippings is like 3 times the size of the advatange deck , thats a grass flinging mowchine...
Old 06-26-2009, 12:53 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Way to go, David. You have a money making machine now..........

LSU Horticulture Degree
Commercial State License
Turf and Ornamental Spray License

Spray Services offered:
-Insect Control
-Fertilization
-Weed Control
-Disease Control
-Soil Testing
Old 06-26-2009, 06:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALandscapes View Post
Hey fellas, I figured I'd try to drum up some hot-weather work and solicit myself on here:

If any of y'all have customers in need of irrigation, send 'em my way. I'm a LA licensed landscape irrigation contractor (as well as landscape contractor and also employing a landscape architect) and would be happy to help you get their plants hydrated and beautiful again.

I have a loooooong list of references (both residential and commercial) if you/ your clients request.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks!

-Chase
Hey Chase,

Gave your name and number to a customer today on Bellaire. Hopefully she will give you a call. I have had a few customers that have had irrigation problems, but they weren't home, when I did my service.

I will definitely try to get you some irrigation repair work.

Kris

LSU Horticulture Degree
Commercial State License

Spray Services offered:
-Insect Control
-Fertilization
-Weed Control
-Disease Control
-Soil Testing
Old 06-26-2009, 06:08 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Whatever happen to Jacob? Havent seen him in awhile. Hopefully everything is okay.

LSU Horticulture Degree
Commercial State License

Spray Services offered:
-Insect Control
-Fertilization
-Weed Control
-Disease Control
-Soil Testing
Old 06-27-2009, 10:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I think Jacobs still around just been busy , I talked to him about 3 weeks ago... I believe he started a new job if I aint mistaken ... I dunno . Man it needs to rain bad the ground is like concrete , I am tearing my machines up digging out driveways in these conditions ... Chase what does a typical irrigation system for say a typical subdivision residence go for , not exact just more or less ? Cause I'll gladly start advertising it and subbing it out to ya if you want it , I'm sure a few of the builders I work for may be interested but it has to be priced right for them tightwads ...
Old 06-28-2009, 01:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnltractor View Post
I think Jacobs still around just been busy , I talked to him about 3 weeks ago... I believe he started a new job if I aint mistaken ... I dunno . Man it needs to rain bad the ground is like concrete , I am tearing my machines up digging out driveways in these conditions ... Chase what does a typical irrigation system for say a typical subdivision residence go for , not exact just more or less ? Cause I'll gladly start advertising it and subbing it out to ya if you want it , I'm sure a few of the builders I work for may be interested but it has to be priced right for them tightwads ...
Generally in the $4k range...