Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-31-2007, 10:26 PM
LawnSite Member

yep its really the parts tree partstree.com correct ? guess who this is ?????? yep its me calvin with cm small engines its really a small world after all guess what all have any need of obselete echo parts such as part # 156-126-0652-0 which is a coil which is no longer available by echo but since i bought out a old echo dealer homelite dealer back in the early 90s i have always had these parts on the shelf without no one knowing they still existed till now since we have a online store but the thing is i have no idea of what prices these oem echo parts are the ones that are no longer available have no prices on them do you all have these prices still ?
let me know
thanks
calvin
Old 09-03-2007, 10:57 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

how would i open up a commercial account?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:30 AM
LawnSite Member

we have prices on them, but they're from several months ago before they were obsoleted. there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how dealers price obsolete parts; in order to save time and keep things fair for our customers we don't usually deal with obsoleted parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnmowertech37 View Post
yep its really the parts tree partstree.com correct ? guess who this is ?????? yep its me calvin with cm small engines its really a small world after all guess what all have any need of obselete echo parts such as part # 156-126-0652-0 which is a coil which is no longer available by echo but since i bought out a old echo dealer homelite dealer back in the early 90s i have always had these parts on the shelf without no one knowing they still existed till now since we have a online store but the thing is i have no idea of what prices these oem echo parts are the ones that are no longer available have no prices on them do you all have these prices still ?
let me know
thanks
calvin