Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-14-2000, 08:54 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Just wondering what the averages are for all of us guys-<br>How many times a day (average) do you log onto this site?<br>I usually log on first thing in the morning, & again later in the evening (9-11 pm).<br>Just curious as to how many hits this site gets in a day. <p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>
Old 03-14-2000, 09:09 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

I log on several times a day. the forum is interesting and things are working for me right now where passing by the computer several times a day is part of my routine. of course this will change soon enough when I start those glorious &quot;14 hour days&quot;. can't wait.<p>GEO
Old 03-14-2000, 09:25 AM
Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I too, check it a lot, but like last summer, I checked out Chuck's other site every morning, when I got home and before I went to bed. This Winter, I have checked it several times a day, but that will soon change to Summer mode. The last I heard when there was about 300 members, this site got over 400,000 page hits a month.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<p><br>
Old 03-14-2000, 09:34 AM
LawnSite Member

i too check it first thing in the morning and alot during the day,and i am sure when i start mowing again i will be here every nite with lots of Q? <p>scott
Old 03-14-2000, 09:55 AM
LawnSite Member

I myself check it quite a few times during the day. it is very interseting and alot of help you all are great thanks.<br>but like it was said the 14 hour days are around the corner, i will be still checking at night for more answers.
Old 03-14-2000, 11:26 AM
LawnSite Member

My new computer turns on by itself when i bump the desk(gotta get that fixed).the desk is next to the filing cabinet and its tax season.Every time i grab a file,the comp. turns on and i get lured into signing on and end up here.Cant say I,m sorry as there is always lots of good stuff here that i hope will turn those 14 hour days into 131/2 hour days.
Old 03-14-2000, 12:21 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Heck, I never leave! At least not while I'm at my full-time job (UGH!!! Not for too much longer I hope). Just refresh every once in a while. The first thing I do in the morning is check to see what's new. You guys have been a reat help! Maybe someday I can contribute some knowledge as well!<p>Thanks!
Old 03-14-2000, 12:35 PM

Hello Everybody:<p>I'm on here at least 2 times a day for great periods of time. A great way to kill time at work & a real learning experience!<p>I think it is the greatest thing since the trimmer. <p>I think Chuck needs a hand for providing us with this GREAT RESOURCE! I just wish I had this great resource at my finger tips back in the mid 80's.<p>I could not live without it!<br>Thanks Chuck for everything!<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/
Old 03-14-2000, 09:32 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Everynight if I can and if I go 2 or 3 days without it, I have to spend hours reading all the posts. Pretty soon won't be able to come here much at all. Full time job and part time lawn slave so something has to go or at least be reduced. Once summer slow down starts things will be better for visiting. My wife will be glad to see me offline for a change too.
Old 03-14-2000, 09:52 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Once an evening, twice on weekends