Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-06-2010, 07:19 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Well, got the leaf box out today to do some mods to it for the new truck. Next year, I am just going to build something new for it though. E-mailed some guy about an easy dumper but they have not gotten back to me yet. And they use the worst picture they could to sell it with.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:48 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Just a heads up after leaves are done I got a dump insert for sale in good condition. I think it is an older dump pro? I have treated wood sides with stainless bolts/washers. The out side and under side edges are painted black with a bedliner product 3 years ago still in great shape. Bulk head was also sprayed. If wanted also I have a tarp and aluminum bows for a front mount leaf set up. Once I pull it from the truck I'll remind you.

Details make money!
Old 10-07-2010, 09:07 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Gemma View Post
Just a heads up after leaves are done I got a dump insert for sale in good condition. I think it is an older dump pro? I have treated wood sides with stainless bolts/washers. The out side and under side edges are painted black with a bedliner product 3 years ago still in great shape. Bulk head was also sprayed. If wanted also I have a tarp and aluminum bows for a front mount leaf set up. Once I pull it from the truck I'll remind you.
Thanks Drew. I guess these other people don't want to sell their to bad, the still have not gotten back to me yet.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:27 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

These new truck laws are going to suck for us. Your gunna need puco numbers, dot numbers, do pre/post trips and keep logs, do yearly inspections, get the medical card and all that. And fines are gunna be insane like all DOT crap. If they enforce it on everyone equally I'll be all for it, but if they do like the pest license and most other things and only enforce it on people that apply for it, thats gunna pizz me off.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:44 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc2006 View Post
These new truck laws are going to suck for us. Your gunna need puco numbers, dot numbers, do pre/post trips and keep logs, do yearly inspections, get the medical card and all that. And fines are gunna be insane like all DOT crap. If they enforce it on everyone equally I'll be all for it, but if they do like the pest license and most other things and only enforce it on people that apply for it, thats gunna pizz me off.
I agree. I hope they go after the big companies first, to mean they show business. That way all will get legal and it will be on the up and up. Plus they might take care of other issues as well.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Can you elaborate on the new truck laws or supply a link?
Old 10-11-2010, 11:02 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatewayuser View Post
PUCO schedules motor carrier safety rules technical conference

COLUMBUS, OHIO (Oct. 5, 2010) - The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) scheduled a technical conference to provide affected companies and interested parties the opportunity to discuss new motor carrier safety rules for private commercial motor vehicles with a gross vehicle weight between 10,001 and 26,000 pounds.

The technical conference will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 19 at 9 a.m. at the offices of the PUCO, 180 E. Broad Street, Columbus, in Hearing Room 11B. The conference will also be Webcast live on the PUCO Web site at www.PUCO.ohio.gov.
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydopm View Post
Can you elaborate on the new truck laws or supply a link?
Your link is in the above quote.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:06 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks alot!
Old 10-12-2010, 12:01 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Your welcome.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:51 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

I'm selling out and going to working for "Obama couch central"! It's great, all I do is: call or go online every sunday, and BAM I got me a check the following friday!!!! AND!! Every first of the month I get a bonus for doing a good job!!!! I love my job