Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-13-2010, 06:39 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc2006 View Post
I'm selling out and going to working for "Obama couch central"! It's great, all I do is: call or go online every sunday, and BAM I got me a check the following friday!!!! AND!! Every first of the month I get a bonus for doing a good job!!!! I love my job
Pick me, Pick me

O wait , No I can't join that club . why ??? Cus, we don't like you. So good luck riding the easy train.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:46 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

WTF 0% chance of rain and its raining. we have had more rain in the last 3 weeks then we had from june til the end of september combined.

join us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/ClarkLawnMaint
Old 10-18-2010, 12:15 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

No rain here yet. But I can't work anyway got sick to my stomach last night and I still don't feel good. I need to get out and finish up the back of the leaf box yet. I am hoping I can get out there in a couple of hours.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:18 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I'm working on the new trailer this morning, I got a few hours of mowing I didn't get in last week to do still but I want to get the new trailer done so I don't have to move the loader from one to the other. She's to heavy to move around more than needed.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-18-2010, 01:18 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I am getting ready to go out and cut a new piece (sp) of wood for the back of the box. I am going to keep it solid with a hole in the middle to put the leaves through. Had to make some adjustments for it to be put on the 06 gmc. The stake pockets are bigger than on the 94 chevy for one and the bed is actually a little longer. Going to build a whole new box for next season. Looking at getting a dump insert. Seen a couple and actually have seen the one snow dogg or whoever makes and you can get a leaf box with it. That looks good.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:27 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I'm going tarp style box next year. Mines 5' tall and it makes the truck rock all over the place when driving and kills mileage.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-20-2010, 06:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

EXPO is a week away who is going?
Old 10-20-2010, 09:23 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Im going down again Friday and Saturday. Mainly for a little vacation to get away. Dont have the money to buy anything else anyways.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:20 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

You know the movie Groundhogs Day. Well, my whole week as been like that. I am running out of things to have break down. Lets see Trimmer, 21 inch mower and then today the weld on my Lazer broke on near the left front caster wheel. Wouldn't you know it the warranty was up just over 5 months ago. $!$#!$!$!#$!@#$@#!$ They are going to try to get it warrnateed. Then get this, go to my storage unit to pick up the back up mower. I figured I would have to shoot it with starting fluid. No problem, starts right up load it up. Get it in the truck and click, click, click.$#$!#$!@#$#$$ Sat there a few seconds and tried it again and it started up. Needless to say it stayed running till I got it home. Parked it, left it, and I hope it starts in the am. If not off to get a battery I go. Is it Friday yet. I want to sleep in this whole weekend and maybe next Monday will get off to a better start.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Wife and I are going down for the show, don't know what day yet, leaving from there to go on a vacation.