Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-09-2011, 09:29 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis E View Post
Worked till dark tonight to get everything done for mothers day incase the rain comes hard between now and then. Have to quit early tomo night, have a kenny chesney/uncle cracker/billy currington concert to go to!
How was that concert??

Well, we started out the week dry, I am hoping for a dry day on Tuesday. Cut 4 ahead today so in case we do get some rain, we have an outside shot at getting done with Tuesday's route.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:37 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Mowed and did a small mulch job today, yahtzee. The sun was hot today.

I bought an isuzu npr today, I'm excited. Going to make it a mowing rig. I'll get pics when I pick it up tomorrow. 97 diesel with a new trans, chassis is spotless, interior is so so. Got it for a good price I think, 2600 only. Shes gunna get some mudflaps and just drive it around town for now, shes gunna be built after the shops built. I'm so poor right now!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:45 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc2006 View Post
Mowed and did a small mulch job today, yahtzee. The sun was hot today.

I bought an isuzu npr today, I'm excited. Going to make it a mowing rig. I'll get pics when I pick it up tomorrow. 97 diesel with a new trans, chassis is spotless, interior is so so. Got it for a good price I think, 2600 only. Shes gunna get some mudflaps and just drive it around town for now, shes gunna be built after the shops built. I'm so poor right now!

Can't wait to see the pictures.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:53 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Was really good. I took the ex gf as i origianally bought the ticket for her. Was akward a few times lol. Overall great show, Kenny makes the 80 dollar ticket worth it, puts on one hell of a show.

Keep getting more and more and more work. tilled some dirt today altho it was wet.

Received last months fuel bill.. $838, and we didn't get all that i wanted to get done since it rained 3/4 of the month. Thats just for one truck, mower, tractor.

Dug out an area tongiht at my brother place, getting stone delievered tomorrow and Im gonna start getting mulch delievered by 30 ish yards at a time. cant afford to drive to get it any more.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:37 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis E View Post
Was really good. I took the ex gf as i origianally bought the ticket for her. Was akward a few times lol. Overall great show, Kenny makes the 80 dollar ticket worth it, puts on one hell of a show.

Keep getting more and more and more work. tilled some dirt today altho it was wet.

Received last months fuel bill.. $838, and we didn't get all that i wanted to get done since it rained 3/4 of the month. Thats just for one truck, mower, tractor.

Dug out an area tongiht at my brother place, getting stone delievered tomorrow and Im gonna start getting mulch delievered by 30 ish yards at a time. cant afford to drive to get it any more.
Oh man, you gluten for punishment or what?? Taking the ex??? LOL

I will need to check my credit card statement to see what I paid for fuel in April.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:02 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpp View Post
I will need to check my credit card statement to see what I paid for fuel in April.
Scary thought.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:08 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjjn06 View Post
Scary thought.
Yeah it is. I will take some type of medicine before I look though. lol
Old 05-12-2011, 08:25 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

here she is, the izzy.

What she needs so far: Steer tires horribly, a drivers seat, a sending unit for the fuel gauge, eventually a windshield because this has a small crack. I'm going to change all the fluids and filters this weekend then try to use up the fuel in the tank since I think its older.

The thing is fun to drive, it's like a go kart almost because your sitting right out front, and it's peppy, it's got alot of power, especially when it builds boost.
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2011, 09:29 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Looking good Kurt.

Well, gas for April was 829.14. For May I am at 425.56 now. Got everything mowed this week without a rain delay. 4 days of mowing. Now if the rain holds off for me to get started on a landscape project on Friday, I will be one happy camper.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:34 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

We had some insane rains here. Roads had a good 8" of water on them, at some points there was 2' and they had to close the roads.

My fuel for last month was around 350 we never got to work!
Posted via Mobile Device