Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 07-14-2008, 09:20 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

That sux JP. I know the feeling. Look on the bright side, Tomorrow's another Day... Of Headaches (Hehe, J.K.). I wrecked a new pair of Oakleys last year... Needless to say I was not a happy camper.
In speaking of Campers.... Brock, I hope ya catch some Husky Muskie while you're at Leesville Lake. Don't call Clapper..... He's nothing but trouble. Hehe, I had to mess with Ron.
Travis. Man you got "Hosed" on those invoices. Do you use QuickBooks? My Bookeeper just prints out my invoices on an InkJet Printer (Letterhead, Company Logo, etc.). No need to go to a Professional Printer for Invoices, Yearly Contracts, Job Estimate Sheets, etc. You can get just as a professional looking invoice by doing it yourself. For Business Cards, I get mine from VistaPrints.com You can get "HIGH QUALITY" Business Cards cheap. Their Quality is GREAT, plus they are the cheapest that I could find (other than OfficeMax.... They stink). Here's a Link. http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/defa...8%3A16%3A58+PM
Old 07-14-2008, 09:29 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I do recommend purchasing a "Signature Stamp", a Stamp with a return address, and a stamp for depositing checks (i.e. "Pay to the Order of.....", Company Name, and Account Number). For the price the Stampers (about $15 each)..... You can save enough time to cut another lawn every week, by cutting your paperwork down. Which means you can make more $$$$$.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:02 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Yeo Cbris is sure does. That side was repainted this past spring when it went in from my plowing accident. I have some touch up paint but I am going to try to do some wax on it too. But like you said Tuesday is a new day. lol I hope it is a better day. I think I am going to turn in for the night and end this day. Have a good one on Tuesday.

JP

PS but the homerun derby contest is fun to watch right now too.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:16 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX76CJ View Post
That sux JP. I know the feeling. Look on the bright side, Tomorrow's another Day... Of Headaches (Hehe, J.K.). I wrecked a new pair of Oakleys last year... Needless to say I was not a happy camper.
In speaking of Campers.... Brock, I hope ya catch some Husky Muskie while you're at Leesville Lake. Don't call Clapper..... He's nothing but trouble. Hehe, I had to mess with Ron.
Travis. Man you got "Hosed" on those invoices. Do you use QuickBooks? My Bookeeper just prints out my invoices on an InkJet Printer (Letterhead, Company Logo, etc.). No need to go to a Professional Printer for Invoices, Yearly Contracts, Job Estimate Sheets, etc. You can get just as a professional looking invoice by doing it yourself. For Business Cards, I get mine from VistaPrints.com You can get "HIGH QUALITY" Business Cards cheap. Their Quality is GREAT, plus they are the cheapest that I could find (other than OfficeMax.... They stink). Here's a Link. http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/defa...8%3A16%3A58+PM
I was going to use vista print but decided to try to do business locally. I need to get quickbooks or something similar. All my work today just might cover my bill from the print shop. Dang that reminds me, sign company here hasn't gotten back with me about my john deere decals, time to email them AGAIN.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:17 PM
LawnSite Member

hey guys, sorry to hear about your day JP! Oh well hope everything goes good tomorrow!
Old 07-15-2008, 12:05 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

It gets worse and worse everyday anybody ready to plow yet other then ron

I am over workd and underpaid but maybe its my own fault
Old 07-15-2008, 12:06 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGR landscapeing View Post
It gets worse and worse everyday anybody ready to plow yet other then ron
i'm ready, dreampt about plowing last night lol just need to finish my upgrading
Old 07-15-2008, 12:08 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwer Lawn Care View Post
i'm ready, dreampt about plowing last night lol just need to finish my upgrading
travis that reminds me i need new plow lights for the meyer need to grease down the rams again change fluid soon ugh. i dont even know if i am gonna plow if i cant get the new prices with gas off the wall i wont do it

I am over workd and underpaid but maybe its my own fault
Old 07-15-2008, 12:22 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

JP sorry about your day !

Chris I hear you lol, I'll be up that way this week end

Ron Clapper
Clapper & Company
Lawn Care & Landscaping
Snow & Ice Management
Old 07-15-2008, 12:23 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey felas how is everyone? Sounds like ups and downs like usual. Been staying busy down here. YEAH have a week vacation coming up soon. YEAH.
CLAP
Did you ever get that wall and walkway done?
TOM
I dont know if I told you yet but the lettering looks great on the truck. The grill I am jealous I have ran a few parades myself good way to just get some FREE advertising. Just smile and wave.
JPP
Sorry to hear about your consecutive MONDAYS LOL