Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #5811  
Old 07-14-2008, 09:20 PM
JAX76CJ's Avatar
JAX76CJ JAX76CJ is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Willowick, Ohio
Posts: 379
That sux JP. I know the feeling. Look on the bright side, Tomorrow's another Day... Of Headaches (Hehe, J.K.). I wrecked a new pair of Oakleys last year... Needless to say I was not a happy camper.
In speaking of Campers.... Brock, I hope ya catch some Husky Muskie while you're at Leesville Lake. Don't call Clapper..... He's nothing but trouble. Hehe, I had to mess with Ron.
Travis. Man you got "Hosed" on those invoices. Do you use QuickBooks? My Bookeeper just prints out my invoices on an InkJet Printer (Letterhead, Company Logo, etc.). No need to go to a Professional Printer for Invoices, Yearly Contracts, Job Estimate Sheets, etc. You can get just as a professional looking invoice by doing it yourself. For Business Cards, I get mine from VistaPrints.com You can get "HIGH QUALITY" Business Cards cheap. Their Quality is GREAT, plus they are the cheapest that I could find (other than OfficeMax.... They stink). Here's a Link. http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/defa...8%3A16%3A58+PM
__________________
Chris Grime
Erieview Landscaping Willowick, OH
Reply With Quote
  #5812  
Old 07-14-2008, 09:29 PM
JAX76CJ's Avatar
JAX76CJ JAX76CJ is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Willowick, Ohio
Posts: 379
I do recommend purchasing a "Signature Stamp", a Stamp with a return address, and a stamp for depositing checks (i.e. "Pay to the Order of.....", Company Name, and Account Number). For the price the Stampers (about $15 each)..... You can save enough time to cut another lawn every week, by cutting your paperwork down. Which means you can make more $$$$$.
__________________
Chris Grime
Erieview Landscaping Willowick, OH
Reply With Quote
  #5813  
Old 07-14-2008, 10:02 PM
jpp's Avatar
jpp jpp is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Columbus,Ohio
Posts: 2,124
Yeo Cbris is sure does. That side was repainted this past spring when it went in from my plowing accident. I have some touch up paint but I am going to try to do some wax on it too. But like you said Tuesday is a new day. lol I hope it is a better day. I think I am going to turn in for the night and end this day. Have a good one on Tuesday.


JP

PS but the homerun derby contest is fun to watch right now too.
Reply With Quote
  #5814  
Old 07-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Travis E's Avatar
Travis E Travis E is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Delphos, Ohio
Posts: 1,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX76CJ View Post
That sux JP. I know the feeling. Look on the bright side, Tomorrow's another Day... Of Headaches (Hehe, J.K.). I wrecked a new pair of Oakleys last year... Needless to say I was not a happy camper.
In speaking of Campers.... Brock, I hope ya catch some Husky Muskie while you're at Leesville Lake. Don't call Clapper..... He's nothing but trouble. Hehe, I had to mess with Ron.
Travis. Man you got "Hosed" on those invoices. Do you use QuickBooks? My Bookeeper just prints out my invoices on an InkJet Printer (Letterhead, Company Logo, etc.). No need to go to a Professional Printer for Invoices, Yearly Contracts, Job Estimate Sheets, etc. You can get just as a professional looking invoice by doing it yourself. For Business Cards, I get mine from VistaPrints.com You can get "HIGH QUALITY" Business Cards cheap. Their Quality is GREAT, plus they are the cheapest that I could find (other than OfficeMax.... They stink). Here's a Link. http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/defa...8%3A16%3A58+PM
I was going to use vista print but decided to try to do business locally. I need to get quickbooks or something similar. All my work today just might cover my bill from the print shop. Dang that reminds me, sign company here hasn't gotten back with me about my john deere decals, time to email them AGAIN.
Reply With Quote
  #5815  
Old 07-14-2008, 10:17 PM
RhinoL&L RhinoL&L is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: grandview Ohio
Posts: 188
hey guys, sorry to hear about your day JP! Oh well hope everything goes good tomorrow!
Reply With Quote
  #5816  
Old 07-15-2008, 12:05 AM
KGR landscapeing's Avatar
KGR landscapeing KGR landscapeing is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: solon, ohio
Posts: 1,544
It gets worse and worse everyday anybody ready to plow yet other then ron
__________________
KGR landscaping We do it because we love it.
Kevin Robertson

I am over workd and underpaid but maybe its my own fault
Reply With Quote
  #5817  
Old 07-15-2008, 12:06 AM
Travis E's Avatar
Travis E Travis E is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Delphos, Ohio
Posts: 1,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGR landscapeing View Post
It gets worse and worse everyday anybody ready to plow yet other then ron
i'm ready, dreampt about plowing last night lol just need to finish my upgrading
Reply With Quote
  #5818  
Old 07-15-2008, 12:08 AM
KGR landscapeing's Avatar
KGR landscapeing KGR landscapeing is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: solon, ohio
Posts: 1,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwer Lawn Care View Post
i'm ready, dreampt about plowing last night lol just need to finish my upgrading
travis that reminds me i need new plow lights for the meyer need to grease down the rams again change fluid soon ugh. i dont even know if i am gonna plow if i cant get the new prices with gas off the wall i wont do it
__________________
KGR landscaping We do it because we love it.
Kevin Robertson

I am over workd and underpaid but maybe its my own fault
Reply With Quote
  #5819  
Old 07-15-2008, 12:22 AM
Clapper&Company's Avatar
Clapper&Company Clapper&Company is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 1,292
JP sorry about your day !

Chris I hear you lol, I'll be up that way this week end
__________________
"The Clap" I'm With you for Life !!!

Ron Clapper
Clapper & Company
Lawn Care & Landscaping
Snow & Ice Management
Reply With Quote
  #5820  
Old 07-15-2008, 12:23 AM
WALKER LANDSCAPE's Avatar
WALKER LANDSCAPE WALKER LANDSCAPE is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Loveland Ohio
Posts: 1,411
Hey felas how is everyone? Sounds like ups and downs like usual. Been staying busy down here. YEAH have a week vacation coming up soon. YEAH.
CLAP
Did you ever get that wall and walkway done?
TOM
I dont know if I told you yet but the lettering looks great on the truck. The grill I am jealous I have ran a few parades myself good way to just get some FREE advertising. Just smile and wave.
JPP
Sorry to hear about your consecutive MONDAYS LOL
__________________
WALKER LANDSCAPE
www.walkerlandscapeandlawncare.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.

Page generated in 0.13988 seconds with 8 queries