Old 07-17-2008, 08:53 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

you work in my town. it dont bother me.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:21 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapper&Company View Post
No A/C for us!

Well I'm telling you what! I'm getting tired of these damn LCOs from other towns coming down here and lowballing accounts from us
Ron when you txtd me where did you see TLC at if its actually them there forsure not low balling,

I am over workd and underpaid but maybe its my own fault
Old 07-17-2008, 04:53 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Clapper you have a PM

join us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/ClarkLawnMaint
Old 07-17-2008, 05:22 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

i just got a call from a guy that i did some hedge trimming for he flat out told me that he was not going to pay the bill becuase he figured out that i was chargeing $35 per man hour and he thinks that is unreasonable. he was ok with the price that gave him origanly but told me on the phone that he thought we would be there all day not just 3.5 hours. then he goes on to tell me that he is unhappy with the job and there is one shrub that we didnt cut down as far as he wanted. he wanted a shrub that was 6-7 feet high and 10 foot across cut down to 2-3 feet high and wide. i told him i cant do that because the will be nothing left he was fine with it then now he says we didnt do the job right. i asked him if he was so unhappy why didnt you call sooner. he said i lost your number till i got the bill. i asked him were did you get my number in the first place aaa phone book right well its still there.

join us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/ClarkLawnMaint
Old 07-17-2008, 07:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLARK LAWN View Post
i just got a call from a guy that i did some hedge trimming for he flat out told me that he was not going to pay the bill becuase he figured out that i was chargeing $35 per man hour and he thinks that is unreasonable. he was ok with the price that gave him origanly but told me on the phone that he thought we would be there all day not just 3.5 hours. then he goes on to tell me that he is unhappy with the job and there is one shrub that we didnt cut down as far as he wanted. he wanted a shrub that was 6-7 feet high and 10 foot across cut down to 2-3 feet high and wide. i told him i cant do that because the will be nothing left he was fine with it then now he says we didnt do the job right. i asked him if he was so unhappy why didnt you call sooner. he said i lost your number till i got the bill. i asked him were did you get my number in the first place aaa phone book right well its still there.
so if you would have been there all day and still charged the same then he would be fine paying it?! Go find a plumber or electricion (a good one) to do any job for 35dollars and hr!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:07 PM
LawnSite Member

man it was hot today! got a lot of mowing done though!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:33 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Well, all of my cutting is done for the week except one yard. I cut it on Tuesday but they want it cut again on Friday due to a wedding in the family on Saturday. Was a warm one out there and I even RAN the a/c today towards the end of the day.

JP
Old 07-17-2008, 09:18 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys I feel younger and younger everyday. Wife is taking me out to dinner going to CLAP favorite APPLEBEES going to knock down some "BRUTUS'S" with her. Talk to you later.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:36 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpp View Post
Well, all of my cutting is done for the week except one yard. I cut it on Tuesday but they want it cut again on Friday due to a wedding in the family on Saturday. Was a warm one out there and I even RAN the a/c today towards the end of the day.

JP
i went in to walmart about5 tonight after i got done mowing so i had to put my sweatshirt on in the truck people look at u like ur nuts middle of summer in long pants an a hoodie i put it on cause i soakd my other 2 shirts today

I am over workd and underpaid but maybe its my own fault
Old 07-17-2008, 09:50 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGR landscapeing View Post
i went in to walmart about5 tonight after i got done mowing so i had to put my sweatshirt on in the truck people look at u like ur nuts middle of summer in long pants an a hoodie i put it on cause i soakd my other 2 shirts today

Probably thought you were going to rob it. lol