Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-24-2009, 02:33 PM
LawnSite Member

wow they went up in the last 10 years . I looked at them 10 years ago they were 3 g's . we just put them on the curb the city takes them here.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:43 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Well the leaf box is constructed and painted. I will get pictures for you later.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

ok thanks guys..my dealer had just traded one in that was about 5 grand new..needs the propeller ballanced so it doesn't shake as much and he will throw in another propeller from last year too but for way way lower that what u guys say its worth. it sounds like a good deal if i would have a use for it.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:08 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

ok u cant balance he impeller you will have to replace it. that is why i ended up having to buy a new loader. chances are you wont get the old one off the shaft, i couldnt and dealer told me about 90% of them you cant. that is why he is selliong it so cheap he knows its scrap.

join us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/ClarkLawnMaint
Old 10-25-2009, 01:28 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone run a quick 32 dually what do you know is it durable and what are the downsides to this machine need to cut down on the 21's killing me time wise.

Details make money!
Old 10-25-2009, 02:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLARK LAWN View Post
ok u cant balance he impeller you will have to replace it. that is why i ended up having to buy a new loader. chances are you wont get the old one off the shaft, i couldnt and dealer told me about 90% of them you cant. that is why he is selliong it so cheap he knows its scrap.
but they got the one off last year and still operational. there is little wear on them.. wounldt you just be able to make some type of balancer for it and just weld a little bit on it here and there. that was what they were going to do with it.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:50 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Gemma View Post
Anyone run a quick 32 dually what do you know is it durable and what are the downsides to this machine need to cut down on the 21's killing me time wise.
I will soon have a 36" Quick (regular hydro) that you are welcome to check out, I am picking it up next weekend and I am not too far from you.

Regards,

Rich
Old 10-25-2009, 04:32 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Well, I put my back today about 2 hours ago. Had to call a friend over to help me up off the floor. Took a vicadin so the pain is not that bad right now. Ripping up carpet getting the floor ready for a new vinly floor in my Mom's house and this happens. Good news is that I am not putting the vinly down. Really sucks cause I need to get the lazer's bagger unit on there today as well.

Anybody use a cargo carrier on the back of the their truck to put their leaf loader on? I am toying with this idea so it won't have to be lifted up on the tailgate. Any other suggestions, I am open to any right now.

Looks like it might be a pretty wet week if the weather models pan out.

Thanks,

JP
Old 10-25-2009, 05:49 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

[QUOTE=Travis E;3247540]but they got the one off last year and still operational. there is little wear on them.. wounldt you just be able to make some type of balancer for it and just weld a little bit on it here and there. that was what they were going to do with it.[/QUOTE

is the impeller damaged or what just some wear wont cause any problems. if it is damaged or out of balance i would just buy a new one. those things spin at such a high rpm you would have to be very accurate with your balancing. if you are a little off the vibration will destroy your engine.

join us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/ClarkLawnMaint
Old 10-25-2009, 06:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I might have to take you up on that! Thanks

Details make money!