Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-18-2007, 02:16 PM
LawnSite Member

DIXIE CHOPPER 72",33hp,Springer,Striper,NEW WARRANTY

DIXIE CHOPPER 72", 33hp 2 hours on meter! Generac engine, front end SPRINGER kit. STRIPER kit included. 2 hours on meter! NEW with warranty. WORLD'S FASTEST LAWN MOWER!! This is a Suburban Turban recently upgraded from the twin 20 engines to more torque and less maintenance powerhorse 33hp Generac. Also included is a STRIPER kit ($800) for perfect appearance of all your lawns and the brand new FRONT END SPRINGER kit (shown) to smooth out bumps and rattles while you are mowing at the unbelievable 19 mph this machine is capable of. This is the mother of all gas mowers. Mow at 19 mph!! Nothing else like it on the market.New machine 2 year warranty. Has only 2 hours on meter, and this was all testing and tuning. Has not been used for mowing since full upgrade just completed. More pics available. Why pay $12,400 new if you can have the same thing for $4000 less? Call if interested. Leave email address and I can forward more pics to you if you cannot retrieve pics here. If you leave a phone message please repeat your phone number and email address two times slowly on the answering machine so I can clearly identify you. Machine is in BLACKLICK, OHIO outside Columbus. $8900, obo. Lowballers ignored. DTishko 614-939-5994.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2954.jpg (31.1 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2949.jpg (25.2 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2963.jpg (30.3 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2955.jpg (19.0 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF2957.jpg (30.6 KB, 95 views)
Old 03-18-2007, 05:00 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

WOWY man, I just put a tender in for 45 acres weekly lawn maintenace. I'll see if I get it than Ill defentially be talkin to you. One question, how high does the deck lift. I also have 24 acres of rough cuttin to do 3 times per year. Would it be able to do it instead of the tractor?
Old 03-18-2007, 08:57 PM
LawnSite Member

I believe the deck lift is 6" max. The machine can easily do the large job, but I suppose it depends on how rough is "rough". It wouldn't do bushhogging, but tough grass-sure thing. A tractor with batwing or chainblade cuts slower but handles the really rough stuff better. Lokk forward to hearing from you.