Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 06-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Moderator, Online Communities

LawnSite members find a new way to solve an age old problem.

OldDebts.com, a fully automated discount collection agency, has enjoyed a surge of registrants from Lawnsite.com members. Over the past year, nearly 300 Lawnsite members have registered with OldDebts.com. OldDebts is a division of Fidelity Information Corporation , a nationally recognized, collection agency and information reseller.

According to Jeff Cronrod, Fidelity’s CEO, OldDebts.com has been online since 1999 and has helped thousands of clients recover millions of dollars over the past eight years. OldDebts provides a quick and economical solution for clients with delinquent and past due accounts. OldDebts.com provides all conventional collection methods for a low flat fee. There are never any commissions or contingency fees and the debtor pays the creditor directly. Cronrod went on to explain how OldDebts.com automatically prepares and mails collection letters, reports to he credit bureaus and will even make collection calls to debtors, all with the one-time payment of as little as $6.95.

Paul Channel, owner of Channel Lawn Care in Oklahoma has been a loyal repeat customer of OldDebts for nearly two years. According to Channel, OldDebts is more “convenient and economical than a regular collection agency”. Channel especially liked that OldDebts.com would report to the three credit bureaus, Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. Channel also mentioned that the ability to go online anytime of the day or night to place debtors was very important to him.

OldDebts.com works for any business with collection problems. Registration is free and you only pay a small fee for each account placed. There are no minimums and the first letter is printed and mailed the day you input the information. Collecting past due accounts has never been easier.

Visis www.OldDebts.com for more information.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

perfect!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2007, 10:14 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I went to web site....but still not clear what this agency does beside send letters and report to credit agencies. If the people don't pay after the letters then what do they do????? Anybody with experience on this? It looks like you could eat up a $100 pretty quick ....or am I wrong?
Old 09-02-2007, 10:32 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm with ed2hess, what happens if they still don't pay? Am I just out? What?
Old 09-04-2007, 11:43 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
I went to web site....but still not clear what this agency does beside send letters and report to credit agencies. If the people don't pay after the letters then what do they do????? Anybody with experience on this? It looks like you could eat up a $100 pretty quick ....or am I wrong?
You are right, that is pretty much what they do. It is just like any other collection agency, you can go up to a certain point (letters, phone calls, etc)and then you are either out of luck or you can take them to court. I have used them a few times with success on all but one account.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:50 PM
LawnSite Member

I wouldn't use a collection agency if you have to pay a fee up front. You collect from them, you collect from me! IMHO they would work harder and put in more effort if there fee is dependent on the amt they collect.

My bookkeeper recommends small claims court for debts. Cost is small but success is high. I only have a couple of bad accounts but that is what we are going to try. From my understanding if they continually blow you off it becomes a criminal offense and they could actually go to jail.
Sounds good to me