Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 06-11-2007, 11:29 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I just bought a new Exmark

I just bought a new exmark. Lazer Z w/ 28 Kawi. 60" Triton. I got the 3- Bagger Collection and striping kit for it too. And I picked up a BR600. Cant wait, i'll be picking it up later this week. the Stihl is awesome. Its so deceiving, i keep thinking there's something wrong with it because its so quiet, but its so damn powerful.

just wanted to share my news, im thrilled! and PJ get ready to do a lot of trimming this week!
Old 06-11-2007, 11:41 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Congrats! I've been looking at the 60/28 Lazer AS and considering buying one simply for the UltraCut deck.

I'd like to hear some reports on the cut of that Triton in different conditions.

I got a BR600 a few weeks ago too, love it, doesn't SOUND like it moves much air but it sure blows my handheld away, that thing stays in the bed of the truck all the time now...

Now all you need is an F-250

Originally posted by SLR:
Quote:
you really got off fortunate and lucky 5-0boy1!..imagine if you an her created a little 5boy1,now there's a nicely entangled chaotic toranado vise!
THE VERY BEST SOURCE OF INFO FOR THE GREEN INDUSTRY! ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!
Old 06-11-2007, 11:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Congraulations.

I have the same blower I bought last year. It great to put it on my wife and watch her eyes get big when she opened it up the first time. It kinda pushes
the right hand back like a pressure washer.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:28 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

good luck. I just got my first rider hp with trivantage deck. love it so far. Hated the triton deck though. cant go wrong with the br 600. Mine made me so much more last year during the leaf season that I bought another this spring.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:37 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sildoc View Post
good luck. I just got my first rider hp with trivantage deck. love it so far. Hated the triton deck though. cant go wrong with the br 600. Mine made me so much more last year during the leaf season that I bought another this spring.
what didnt you like about the Triton? Just wondering what everyone else thinks about them.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I have an 07 Lazer HP with the Triton deck, and love it. I also have a Lazer HP with a triVantage deck. In my opinion, there is no comparision. The Triton is hands down the best deck I have ever used on an eXmark. The quality of cut is the only thing these two seem to have in common. The Triton cuts great in wet conditions, and all those in between. My triVantage was always loading up, and double cutting was common. Go with the Triton, but only a very late 06 or an 07. You will not be disappointed....
Old 06-12-2007, 09:13 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrtenterprises View Post
I have an 07 Lazer HP with the Triton deck, and love it. I also have a Lazer HP with a triVantage deck. In my opinion, there is no comparision. The Triton is hands down the best deck I have ever used on an eXmark. The quality of cut is the only thing these two seem to have in common. The Triton cuts great in wet conditions, and all those in between. My triVantage was always loading up, and double cutting was common. Go with the Triton, but only a very late 06 or an 07. You will not be disappointed....
Hmm...

You should start a thread and go into a LOT more detail.

There are many people who would read it, myself included...

Raven, where are the pictures of this new beast? Post em up

Originally posted by SLR:
Quote:
you really got off fortunate and lucky 5-0boy1!..imagine if you an her created a little 5boy1,now there's a nicely entangled chaotic toranado vise!
THE VERY BEST SOURCE OF INFO FOR THE GREEN INDUSTRY! ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!
Old 06-12-2007, 09:18 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

nice d0od, you will love it, i have nothing buy good things to say about mine, (lazer-z 60 inch with triton, and striping kit)the striping kit is worth it for sure, i do mostly fields with mine and it mowes them great. let me know how you like the bagger i was maybe going to order one.

2010 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2009 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
Hurricane blower video Here
Old 06-12-2007, 09:46 PM
LawnSite Member

i just bought a 52" stander with 23 hp kawi. i will also be pickin it up later this weekcannot wait tell me some things about the stander striping??? stripe kits?
redmax blower
stihl trimmer
HONDA RINCON 680 efi!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 09:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a Lazer HP 56" Triton with the 23 HP Kawi. I love it,it cuts big grass,wet grass,saves me time and wear and tear on my legs.I am getting a mulch kit soon so I can use it on the smaller houses without making a mess in the beds,streets,and walkways... T he only thing I am not crazy about,is the way it stripes in stock form,but,I am used to my Walker and the way it naturally stripes.