Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 06-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Moderator, Online Communities

New ProLite Shoe from LawnGrips Meets Needs of Lawn Care Pros

Menís High Performance Footwear Without Steel Toe:

New ProLite Shoe from LawnGrips Meets Needs of Lawn Care Pros

LawnGrips, LLC -- the first manufacturer of footwear designed specifically for gardeners and lawn care professionals Ė has introduced the ProLite menís six-inch lace-up model to meet the needs of professionals who want the high performance shoe without a steel toe. As with all other LawnGrips footwear, the new tan-colored ProLite shoe is made using high-quality and long-lasting materials and construction. It has triple stitching, a steel shank, diffuser plate, waterproofed leathers and sealed seams. It also features the tread pattern of the patented Grip-N-Go outsole, which has specialized oblique lugs positioned in the forefoot and heel areas to provide superior traction for pushing, turning and stopping. The lugs and centers of the heel and forefoot also are slightly rounded to easily shed grass clippings and dirt. Additional features include a rugged molded rubber toe and composite insole board with polyurethane midsole for comfort and support. The expanded LawnGrips line for men now includes the original Classic slip-on model with hook and loop closure, retail priced at $89.95; the Classic LT slip-on, in khaki and black, for those who prefer no steel toe, priced at $85.95; the new ProLite, at $95.95; the Pro, with six-inch lace-up, at $99.95; and the Pro8 work boot with eight-inch lace-up for maximum support on uneven terrain, at $119.95. For women, there are the Classic slip-on model, at $89.95; the Womenís Pro with six-inch lace-up, at $99.95; and three GardenGrips clogs in moss, indigo and slate, at $69.95. Menís shoes are available in whole and half sizes 7 through 11Ĺ plus 12 and 13. Womenís shoes are available in whole and half sizes 6 through 10 plus 11 and 12. For further information, visit the website at www.lawngrips.com or call toll-free 1-877-4GRIPS1.
Attached Images

Old 07-22-2007, 05:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

And what do the guys who wear size 14, 15 or 16 (like myself) get? So far the only thing that has worked for me are football cleats. Steel toe boots are too hot and too heavy and I only use them for construction/demolition.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:43 PM
LawnSite Member

Looks like a boot that might work well in the pressure washing industry.I want..........no need a light weight boot that will keep my feet dry since I'm diabetic and when my feet get wet and stay wet I end up with trench foot,but at $100 I'm not going to be the guinea pig for my peers.
www.georgiaproclean.com
PWM