Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 07-09-2007, 09:50 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I havent even had a chance to my old Cajun out this year yet. I might just forget about it this summer.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:31 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravelyGuy View Post
Nice boat, do you do any Musky or Pike fishing? I used to go to Wisconsin every year to fish. We would have an entire lake to ourselves all day around there.
I have yes, only caught some smaller pike. The ESOX has eluded me and trust me I've tried

I'll be giving it another shot this year for sure now that I don't have to grub a ride on someone else's boat

Originally posted by SLR:
Quote:
you really got off fortunate and lucky 5-0boy1!..imagine if you an her created a little 5boy1,now there's a nicely entangled chaotic toranado vise!
THE VERY BEST SOURCE OF INFO FOR THE GREEN INDUSTRY! ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:58 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveoboy01 View Post
I have yes, only caught some smaller pike. The ESOX has eluded me and trust me I've tried

I'll be giving it another shot this year for sure now that I don't have to grub a ride on someone else's boat

I was up in the Dells about a month ago and landed some walleye. No keepers though.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:14 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

I hit Lake Wisconsin several times a year, there are some pretty nice Walleye and Sauger swimming around in there.

Were you in the Dells on a vacation? I haven't been up there in years, the place becomes such a damn tourist trap in the warm months.

Originally posted by SLR:
Quote:
you really got off fortunate and lucky 5-0boy1!..imagine if you an her created a little 5boy1,now there's a nicely entangled chaotic toranado vise!
THE VERY BEST SOURCE OF INFO FOR THE GREEN INDUSTRY! ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:39 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveoboy01 View Post
I hit Lake Wisconsin several times a year, there are some pretty nice Walleye and Sauger swimming around in there.

Were you in the Dells on a vacation? I haven't been up there in years, the place becomes such a damn tourist trap in the warm months.

Yeah, we used to have a summer home up there when I was a kid. When we moved down to KC we sold it but I still like coming up every year. Some friends and I come up to fish and golf. We sort of rotate every year between Milwaukee and the Dells.

It is getting out of control up there but depending on when you go it can still be fun without all the BS.