Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 09-03-2001, 10:34 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I think its a Loadtrail but not sure I will have to check it tuesday. It does not say on title. It has 2' sides and is tough as all heck. I got it in St. Louis MO. And its pretty heavy duty. It's got a 10 ton electric over hydraulic hoist. It has stake pockets too. Let me get a pic for ya.

LGF:blob1:
Old 09-04-2001, 11:35 PM
LawnSite Member

dump trailers

ok guys I've searched the world over on the dump trailers all year long. came up with alot of little companys from roadrunner.com they have a dump 6x10 7000# for get this 2995.00 . The one i found that is totally over built is one called a baker built trailer from somewhere in illinois, this thing must weigh a ton or two, chevy topkick, or a f-650 might pull it. most are priced from 3000 to 5500. bri-mar might just be the ticket good trailer and price. but i just went thru elkhart indiana the trailer capital of the world.....

They make everything there from haulmark,expressline,wells cargo, campers,mobile homes, cube vans etc. Theres alot of trailers for sale at local sale yards i went thru on a sunday but this looked like trailer heaven. If you need one take a trip it might just be worth it.