Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center


 
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-28-2007, 05:44 PM
RSkinner RSkinner is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Goliad, TX
Posts: 6
LandPride Z

So when did Hustler start packaging the Mini Fastrax in Land Pride colors?
Neighbor just bought one and it looks almost identical.
  #2  
Old 07-29-2007, 06:48 PM
mowerconsultant's Avatar
mowerconsultant mowerconsultant is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 9,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSkinner View Post
So when did Hustler start packaging the Mini Fastrax in Land Pride colors?
Neighbor just bought one and it looks almost identical.
We never made a Mini FasTrak for Landpride, we did make the FasTrak and Hustler Z for them, but this stopped a couple years ago.
We only make Hustler yellow units off of our production line now.

Pj
__________________
  #3  
Old 07-29-2007, 07:04 PM
RSkinner RSkinner is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Goliad, TX
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowerconsultant View Post
We never made a Mini FasTrak for Landpride, we did make the FasTrak and Hustler Z for them, but this stopped a couple years ago.
We only make Hustler yellow units off of our production line now.
Pj
Well, then they stole 90% of your design. On the 2007 LandPride, the Deck is virtually identical, the control levers, hydros and much of the frame is the same.

All the deck Controls/Linkages for controlling the deck height is identical to the FasTrak I have.

Looks like about the only thing that is different, is they have the option for the floating front axles or you can lock it rigid. Something I thought Hustler should have done to eliminate some of the tire spin.

I think they robbed you guys.
  #4  
Old 07-29-2007, 07:10 PM
mowerconsultant's Avatar
mowerconsultant mowerconsultant is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 9,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSkinner View Post
Well, then they stole 90% of your design. On the 2007 LandPride, the Deck is virtually identical, the control levers, hydros and much of the frame is the same.

All the deck Controls/Linkages for controlling the deck height is identical to the FasTrak I have.

Looks like about the only thing that is different, is they have the option for the floating front axles or you can lock it rigid. Something I thought Hustler should have done to eliminate some of the tire spin.

I think they robbed you guys.
Yeah......
I have seen them in person also and thought the same exact thing....
They turned the engine also, doesn't make sense that they did, it makes it harder to service now.
__________________
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 AM.

Page generated in 0.08247 seconds with 7 queries