Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-26-2000, 09:21 AM
LawnSite Member

Chuck,<br> Sorry to here about your family!!! Keeping you and yours in our prayers.<p>Richard Holton
Old 02-26-2000, 09:32 AM
Banned

Our prayers and thoughts go to you and your family. Tim
Old 02-26-2000, 09:36 AM
Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Chuck, I too am praying for your family members. Keep your strength and faith up and things have to get better. Best of luck to you and yours.<p>Eric ELM
Old 02-26-2000, 10:00 AM
LawnSite Member

Chuck,<br>Words alone don't begin to express the sadness I feel for you and your family about this unfortunate event. But I know everybody at this forum has you and your family in their thoughts, prayers and hopes for a speedy recovery. Makes us feel powerless, vulnerable, when things like this happen to the good people in our lives like you and yours.<p>Phil Nilsson
Old 02-26-2000, 10:16 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

my family will pray for yours chuck<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida
Old 02-26-2000, 10:31 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Chuck,<p>My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Keep us posted on how things are going.<p>Jim
Old 02-26-2000, 11:23 AM
LawnSite Member

Chuck, Very sorry to hear about your family's misfortune. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Thanks for doing all that you do to help our business, it is a tremendous help. I hope brighter days are ahead for you family. Owen
Old 02-26-2000, 11:46 AM

Hello Chuck: <p>I know things are hard & we were acting like a bunch of little children. Please accept my oppologizes for all that has happened on the forum. <p>I should have thought before posting the URL. But its too late now. I had no idea it would snowball into such of a diasaster.<p>I wish things were different & I know you do too. I just want you to know that there are a lot of people praying for you & your family. <p>There is not many people that can get the kind of spiritual support as you are getting now from the great people in this forum. <p>My friend there is strength in numbers & I hope & pray we prove it! Please keep us informed?<p>We (100's of us) are praying for you & yours. I wish this ends soon & everybody gets well as were before this happened, in the shortest time possible. <p>Our hearts are with you & yours 100%!<p>David Fiveash DBA GrassMaster<br>
Old 02-26-2000, 07:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

chuck <p>just wanted to post and say i will be praying for your sister inlaw and wife <br>i really like this forum and hope it will get back to people being really helpful for each other. i have read lots of post and have learned alot <p><br> The Lawnworker
Old 02-26-2000, 07:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Dear Chuck<br> So sorry to hear about the senselessness of some idiots out there, esp. to people who are trying to make a difference in this world. We will be praying for your family.<br>Just to let you know my appreciation for this forum, in the 5 yrs. I've been mowing (part time), I've learned more in the last 4 months online in this forum than in the entire last 4 yrs. in the field about the business structure of my lawn care service. <br>As others have said, not too many people in town care to disclose trade secrets, so info (other than books) is hard to come by.<br>I hope we can put aside our personality differences & continue on as professionals.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>