Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-26-2000, 10:12 PM
LawnSite Member

Sorry to hear about your family!i really like this web site alot and for a new guy this web site has gave me so much,so thankyou for a great site and i hope the best for you and your family.<p>scott
Old 02-27-2000, 08:28 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Ditto on all of the above posts. I sure hope and pray everything works out for your wife and sister in law. I am also sorry that words on a computer screen can emulate real world, factory like arguments and peey name calling. I support what you are doing and hope that you continue doing it. Many things have been brought up that would have saved me hours of education from that old school of hard knocks if I would have had this forum a few years back. For all the rookies that are reading it.........take notes! You couldn't pay for a better education. I have also made quite a few friends since I got on the forum, no I've never seen them, shook their hands or been to their houses, but I consider them friends just the same and you can never have too many. <p>I pray that you and your family overcome the obstacles that have been placed in front of you at this time. If I could snap my fingers and make it better I would, but thats not how it works. GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERS! I know this for a fact! Don't give up hope for a perfect outcome. Focus your attention on the things that are really important right now and let the rest slide by, including this. You have enough to worry about so I think we can work out these &quot;minor&quot; things among ourselves. <p>Again, I am truly sorry for what has happened and will pray for a positive outcome.<p>Homer
Old 02-27-2000, 03:19 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Chuck,<br>I hope everything turns around soon for your family. We'll be praying for the best.
Old 02-27-2000, 06:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Chuck, We will keep you and your family in your prayers. I hope and pray that your Sister-in-Law and Wife fully recover.<p>I have only been reading these post for a few months and I must say that I really appreciate the positive post. I have gathered a lot of information that has helped me in my business. Thanks to all that contribute.<p>Thanks Chuck for the forum and again we will keep you and your family in our prayers.<p>----------<br>Jeff<br>
Old 02-29-2000, 11:48 AM
LawnSite Member

Chuck, I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.<p>John