Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 09-08-2007, 06:11 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Pictures never do grade justice but for anybody listening to everyone debate power etc.......I put that T190 through hell today, hard ground and a lot of rock. Before you buy think about what you really 'need'. Yeah a bigger machine would have made things a little faster but if you know how to use a machine.....let me rephrase that. If you can operate a machine, you can do just about anything you want. Example: I was often sent to other foreman's jobs to grade it for them. They could use the machine to move whatever and do the majority of the job but they could not 'operate' the machine. Just give thought to your purchases. The T190 never stalled either. Just to be clear though, there are other machines I like better but this machine has enough balls in a small package to get the job done.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:26 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool! Thats my dream job.....operate a machine for a day
Old 09-08-2007, 08:03 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecarboy View Post
Cool! Thats my dream job.....operate a machine for a day
It gets old after a while.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:03 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I guess at 22 years old you've seen and done absolutely everything. I thought all you had was a pickup! Let's be truthful and actually help other people out on this site instead of building up an image of a business that isn't there.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:29 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Look at that toolbox shinin on Big Blue in pic2.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:44 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

page post#67 missed the boat...

man i think if you had cut the asphalt to curve with that nice flagstone walkway it would have looked even better. as usual though, nice work

www.greenmountainlandscape.com
Old 09-09-2007, 12:28 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

"I guess at 22 years old you've seen and done absolutely everything. I thought all you had was a pickup! Let's be truthful and actually help other people out on this site instead of building up an image of a business that isn't there."

WOW Slam! But I would probably concur with this. There's quite a reputation that he has formed on this site, as well as other sites, that would substantiate your quote. Like someone said "it gets old after awhile."
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 09-09-2007, 01:08 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleancutccl View Post
I guess at 22 years old you've seen and done absolutely everything. I thought all you had was a pickup! Let's be truthful and actually help other people out on this site instead of building up an image of a business that isn't there.

Running a machine does get old after awhile. The first couple hundred hours are fun, but after thats its gets repetive.

I do contribute alot of advice on this site. I think i give a termendous amount of advice. While others are just posting pictures of equipment and trucks i am giving advice. Maybe you would pick up some of this advice if you were not to busy trying to crizitize me and discredit me. Oh yea, and just because you were no able to accomplish what i have by age 21, does not mean its not possible.

Matt
Old 09-09-2007, 01:44 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleancutccl View Post

very well put, i second that notion
Old 09-09-2007, 02:00 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrusk View Post
Running a machine does get old after awhile. The first couple hundred hours are fun, but after thats its gets repetive.

I do contribute alot of advice on this site. I think i give a termendous amount of advice. While others are just posting pictures of equipment and trucks i am giving advice. Maybe you would pick up some of this advice if you were not to busy trying to crizitize me and discredit me. Oh yea, and just because you were no able to accomplish what i have by age 21, does not mean its not possible.

Matt
Guys, relax and quit going at eachother. Some of you know that I'm young and new and don't own any heavy equipment. I know it's the same as anything, doing too much makes it boring. I guess my comment was pointless but you guys going on after that is unnecessary as well.