Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 12-16-2007, 03:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by getthenet View Post
The 130 Is A Friend Of Mine Who Is No Longer In The Buisiness. I Pay Him Good Rent For The Machine. We Do Alot Of Hardscaping And The Pallets Come In At 3500# Some Times. My Personal Machine Is A New Holland Tractor Tc40d Which Will Only Lift 1500#. I Rented A T190 One Time And It Moved A 400# Pallet On And Off My Trailer. The T300 Will Pick Up About 7000# And That Might Come In Handy Sometimes. I Love The Electric Joysticks Though. If I Buy One It Will Definately Have The Sjc. The 130 Has Electric 2 Speed Trans While Bobcat Does Not. Bobcat May Not Need It But The Mud We Have Been In Even In Low The 130 Almost Want Pull Itself Sometimes.
-off topic-
How do you like your Rhino? We just bought one and just orderd abunch of aftermarket stuff for it. Do you recomend anything for it?
Old 12-16-2007, 03:48 PM
LawnSite Member

I Love My Rhino. I Added 28" Xtr Tires. They Are Amazing All Around Tires. I Also Added Lights On The Front And In The Back, A Reciever Mounted Winch That Will Plug In Front Or Back And I Had To Use It Several Times On Both Ends. 35oo# Works Great. That Pic Is Of My Wife. She Drove It Less Than 100' In The Tn River Bottoms And Stuck It Worse Than I Ever Did. Service Here Is Very Bad On Yamahas. Something Went Wrong On The Fan Housing Under Passenger Seat And Yamaha Kept My Rhino For Over 2 Months. If My Tractor Or Lawn Mowers Stayed In The Shop For 2 Months I Would Be Out Of Business.
NEW HOLLAND TC40D
STHIL TOOLS
WEED EATERS
HAND BLOWERS
BACK PACKS
HAND TILLERS
TROY BILT TILLERS
25', 12', 16', 10' TRAILERS
RAPALA SR5
YAMAHA RHINO (AFTER HOURS):cool2
SIMSSTONE INSTALLER
AK FIELDSTONE INSTALLER
6" JUNEBUG LIZZARD
Old 12-16-2007, 03:57 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by getthenet View Post
I Love My Rhino. I Added 28" Xtr Tires. They Are Amazing All Around Tires. I Also Added Lights On The Front And In The Back, A Reciever Mounted Winch That Will Plug In Front Or Back And I Had To Use It Several Times On Both Ends. 35oo# Works Great. That Pic Is Of My Wife. She Drove It Less Than 100' In The Tn River Bottoms And Stuck It Worse Than I Ever Did. Service Here Is Very Bad On Yamahas. Something Went Wrong On The Fan Housing Under Passenger Seat And Yamaha Kept My Rhino For Over 2 Months. If My Tractor Or Lawn Mowers Stayed In The Shop For 2 Months I Would Be Out Of Business.
O, sorry to hear that. If you want some good service though, go to Roxys Yamaha in Pa. Good people their, family owned.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:08 PM
LawnSite Member

My Winter Work Involves Alot Of Playing. Fishing And Riding Rhinos.
Attached Images

NEW HOLLAND TC40D
STHIL TOOLS
WEED EATERS
HAND BLOWERS
BACK PACKS
HAND TILLERS
TROY BILT TILLERS
RAPALA SR5
SIMSSTONE INSTALLER
AK FIELDSTONE INSTALLER
6" JUNEBUG LIZZARD
Old 12-16-2007, 04:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Man thats cool, where do you ride at?
Old 12-16-2007, 04:21 PM
LawnSite Member

That Pic Was Close To The Tn River. We Also Go To Oak Ridge Tn To Ride In The Spring Or Fall Jamborees. They Have 72000 Acres To Ride On In The Mountains. It Cost About $20 A Day And People Come From All Over The Country.
Attached Images

NEW HOLLAND TC40D
STHIL TOOLS
WEED EATERS
HAND BLOWERS
BACK PACKS
HAND TILLERS
TROY BILT TILLERS
RAPALA SR5
SIMSSTONE INSTALLER
AK FIELDSTONE INSTALLER
6" JUNEBUG LIZZARD
Old 12-16-2007, 07:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you ever heard of www.Rhinoforums.net ....... Its just like Lawnsite but its all about rhinos.

Check it out
Old 12-18-2007, 08:44 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good Todd, good year end project. I still to this day wonder what people do with houses that size. We just started another decent size one, three tiers, pond, waterfall, fencing, and lighting. We'll be doing well if we have it done by the end of the first week in January. Usually we wrap up before Christmas but not this year. I usually don't open up projects that size this time of year but my guys said they could do it. Its on the south side of the house so the sun helps us.

See you Friday, drive safely.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 12-18-2007, 09:28 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Nice project...We have been so busy, I really havent had a chance to get on much and I just about missed all of this thread.....That pool needs more appeal around it. But anyway, I love my t190 as well. It has been soooooo useful over the last few weeks. On our neighborhood development project, we have been able to get so much further ahead of schedule. Without the t190, dont think we would have been as productive. We have closed the door on 2007, and I refuse to take anymore work this year unless its $$$$$ involved. The weather here had been so nice, and we have been able to work without any problems due to the weather. Well yesterday and today we finally got a really good freeze, but we will be back in the 60's later this week. Our last day of the year will be on Saturday, and we wont get started again until Jan. 14th. We plan on spending Saturday cleaning all equipment, repairing what needs to be repaired, cleaning up, organizing, etc. My wife actually hired a professional organizer, and she has been amazing. We have reduced clutter, and created more space. But I am so ready for vacation. I am headed to the warm and sun of Flawda for a few weeks. Hey Todd, I got tix to the Va. Tech Game in Miami, and will also be going to the Gator bowl to watch my Hoos.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:10 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks Jarod. I've got a few projects I'm cooking up for next season. While I'm closed for January I'm going to work hard on networking and getting more work lined up. See you soon.

----------------------------------------

Go'n to the game are you? Good luck with the Hoos.....I pull for them so long as they aren't play'n VT. I'm going to the VT game in Miami too.......wouldn't happen to like food would you? PM me.