Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-16-2009, 06:49 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Fence is Cedar, I didn't build it but I stained it. The stain is just a white stain from Home Depot/Lowe's.

Nothing too new going on here. Got a boulder job I might throw pics up of later. We've been doing a lot of work on my property and plowing what little snow we got. Marketing will be kicking in soon to get the phone ringing faster.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:11 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Some of our "cooler" season fun..........save the "you call that snow" comments, I live in Virginia.
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2009, 11:37 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Tthomass, I been meanin to call ya back.

But I must say that when I saw you called I thought you was callin to tell me you were headin out to the bars in Georgetown and was ordering me to come, and to my disappointment you only called to ask me how much to charge per square foot for carpet cleaning!

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.

Last edited by DVS Hardscaper; 03-24-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:49 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

haha, I've only been out in Georgetown once and the coat check girl gave my $90 jacket away to someone else
Old 03-25-2009, 11:14 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I hope you got the door on the 190 fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:26 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior M View Post
I hope you got the door on the 190 fixed?
its fixed.........after the snow haha

Put a new piece of glass in and I broke it 2 hours later. A single #3 stone rolled off the back of the bucket and put a 3"x6" hole in my windshield from glancing it. I called Bobcat, let them know what I thought and that their glass was BS.

"Well corporate doesn't have any reports of problems" to which I replied "Well, maybe I'm the first".......no response. That stone should have never broken that glass the way it did. Especially when I do 120mph on track in my car and things bounce off the glass at a similar angle without a scratch.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:28 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthomass View Post
its fixed.........after the snow haha

Put a new piece of glass in and I broke it 2 hours later. A single #3 stone rolled off the back of the bucket and put a 3"x6" hole in my windshield from glancing it. I called Bobcat, let them know what I thought and that their glass was BS.

"Well corporate doesn't have any reports of problems" to which I replied "Well, maybe I'm the first".......no response. That stone should have never broken that glass the way it did. Especially when I do 120mph on track in my car and things bounce off the glass at a similar angle without a scratch.
Dam! Thats got to suck big time, there was a guy in here with a door and all the inside glass for sale, might see if you can it for a spare..

Ronnie spent a buttload of money on some special door for his Kitty, not a day after getting it he put a huge scratch in it, the same reason he replaced it in the first place..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 03-26-2009, 08:54 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

heyy todd, Do you have any projects going on?
Old 03-27-2009, 12:46 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Things are pretty slow actually. There's a lot out and it'll probably come back all at once too. I seem to have positioned myself well with a lot of networking I've been doing and now just waiting for people to pull the trigger. I've got some marketing going on that just started this week to jump start things a bit but need the weather to break and warm temps to help people let go of their money. On a good note, the stock market is bouncing back this week.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:19 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Haven't been on in a long time but here's a patio we started laying today and my new sign.
Attached Images