Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-03-2007, 07:29 PM
LawnSite Member

I am not trying to flaunt the money I was just showing what my crew has achieved for me. I pay my guys well and the do top notch work for me...
Old 09-03-2007, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cutting Edge View Post
Guys actually I am as ligit as they come. I have another rig that pulls some of this equipment around, the trailer is only 18x7... I wish I had an enclosed that would haul all of this around!! Topsites you have alot of good points but as far as the I.R.S. thing you are wrong it is 15,800.00 that notifies the irs(Mom works at a bank). You were also right on the benjamins exactly 15 stacks. Guys I APPRECIATE the comments. Thanks The Cutting Edge
Wow verry impressive and insperational. Would you mind sharing some info on what is your best money makers.Do you service mostly commercial properties or residentials or what would you say the ratio is.This is my first year in the buisness and I have only about 23 residential houses I cut for.The biggest money maker I had so far was a job where I removed about 15 shrubbs and 4 small trees for $850.I think my mowing brings in around $500 a week.Currently I still work in a verry shaky auto industry but dont see a future there and dont really want a future there.The auto industry/assembly line work is verry hard on your body.
Landscaping is hard work also but I enjoy being outdoors and running my own show.I hope I can do as well as you have.Thanks for any info.

PEOPLE LOOK FOR ANSWERS FROM A MAN THAT CAN ONLY BE GIVEN FROM GOD.

KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH (JESUS) WILL SET YOU FREE!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:23 PM
LawnSite Member

Your guys don't do top notch work. We took 2 jobs from you all ready.....
Old 09-03-2007, 09:26 PM
LawnSite Member

I hardly believe that for the simple fact I don't do bidding outside my customers, so I know you haven't taken any jobs from me or my guys!!! Just for kicks do you mind sharing the property location...Well it really dont matter I know its not from me..
Old 09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
LawnSite Member

i work for bfgoodrich/uniroyal tire manufacturing and i agree...assembly line work will kill ya...if not the rotating shifts will..looking to get out myself
Old 09-03-2007, 09:34 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

That "table 'o cash" picture is pretty low-rent, my friend. We all have cash and we know what it looks like. Why would you post a picture of that?? It's not impressive, though it's obvious that's what you were going for.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:37 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

VERY nice rig...but... WHY do you have all that money in cash? I see no reason to have more then about $1000 cash at any given time. What if your house burns down? You'd be out like $15k. If the bank burnt down though, the FDIC would give you your money.

My picture thread:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=374000
Old 09-03-2007, 09:37 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybow View Post
Wow verry impressive and insperational. Would you mind sharing some info on what is your best money makers.Do you service mostly commercial properties or residentials or what would you say the ratio is.This is my first year in the buisness and I have only about 23 residential houses I cut for.The biggest money maker I had so far was a job where I removed about 15 shrubbs and 4 small trees for $850.I think my mowing brings in around $500 a week.Currently I still work in a verry shaky auto industry but dont see a future there and dont really want a future there.The auto industry/assembly line work is verry hard on your body.
Landscaping is hard work also but I enjoy being outdoors and running my own show.I hope I can do as well as you have.Thanks for any info.
Well I would have to say that are biggest money makers Landscaping design and installs and are retaining walls.. Most of are customers are high end residential 3-5 million dollar homes, we have a couple of commercail accounts like appartment complexes but residentail is were it is at for us. I like to know my customers on a first name basis and let them know that I am on call 24 hours a day if they need me, they really like that. Alot of my customers invite me to parties that the host thats how close we are. Get good with your customer relation skills and your in there... Just stick in there and you will do fine, it looks as you are already with 23 customers for your first year.. Just get rid of the PITA'S there not worth you time or effort..
Old 09-03-2007, 09:39 PM
LawnSite Member

campbell county Ky
Old 09-03-2007, 09:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectEarth View Post
That "table 'o cash" picture is pretty low-rent, my friend. We all have cash and we know what it looks like. Why would you post a picture of that?? It's not impressive, though it's obvious that's what you were going for.
I keep my money in a fire proof safe with my guns so I really have no worries. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO GET THE WRONG IMPRESSION, I am not trying to flaunt my money I did that for inspiration for the newbies.. I want them to see that this is a profitable business. Plus I am proud of myself and crew for what we have achieved... Lets be realistic 15 stacks is not alot of money its here one day gone another. So guys that are putting me down for this "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THAN DON'T LOOK" I did this for inspiration for the new guys theres nothing wrong with that...Thats the bottom line ...........