Register free!

Old 09-14-2001, 08:41 AM
LawnSite Member

Wisconsin paperwork????

I have been told that post application paper work has to be left with the customer. this makes sence, but I am confused about the information that is to be included on the paperwork. I am using a form that I have put together. I would like someone to fax me a copy of their paperwork or email me about it. One important question I have is, on the form I have to record the amount of active ingredent. They want to know pounds persquare feet. On my form I have a line that reads AMOUNT OF A.I IS_______ OVER ________ SQUARE FEET. What if the product I am using has more than one active ingredent, can I combine the totals or do I have to record each seperate? Also Instructions say that I have to record the Chemical name and brand name. The department of Ag person we talked to says this is the chemical name and brand name off the package ex: Trimec Plus. It seems to me that this should be the actual active ingredents. Why does the state not give us a form to fill out if they need this information. Me sitting here trying to figure out what they are asking for is murder.
Old 09-14-2001, 08:43 AM
LawnSite Member

My fax is 1-775-703-2039
Old 09-14-2001, 01:43 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not in Wisconsin but I can help with one of the questions. Trimec Plus is the brand name and contains 4 chemicals (their names are too long for me to type here, read the label). You are probably supposed to list those 4 chemicals.

Also, the books that we have here in NJ to get licensed have samples of the paperwork that is required. Do you have similar books & did you check in there for samples of the paperwork that is required of you? You could probably also get help from whatever government office takes care of the licensing in your state.
Old 09-14-2001, 06:51 PM
LawnSite Member

I have contacted the state and they gave me the list of information that is to be included on the form but no form.

The book has no form just a list