Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-24-2000, 10:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Eric and anyone else who knows.<br>Can I put the gator high lift combo on a bunton 48&quot; hydro? What difference will just high lifts as oppossed to regular blades make and the same with gator? I am looking for anything that will give me an edge on the competition. For any of you guys using bunton wb's what have you done with them special to get an exceptional look? Besides going over the lawn twice.<br>Thanks guys you all are great<p>----------<br>Integrated Landscape Solutions<br>Lexington, KY
Old 02-24-2000, 11:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Lazer, I have a Lazer Z and have 6 blades installed for the first time right now but I can't try it out until spring. Where can I get one of those brackets to hold them perpendicular? Did you have much problem on your Lazer with them staying perpendicular?<p>----------<br>Bryan..Heartland Lawn Care<br>heartlandlawn@hotmail.com
Old 02-25-2000, 07:39 AM
Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

bdemir, There is a bracket out, but I have never used one. They will stay in place unless you hit something solid. If you do, the blades will sound different, so just go grab a wrench and fix the problem. It only happens maybe twice a year for me. <p>Kevin, no I don't put a washer between, blade against blade works fine. I don't know if this will work on all mowers. Try different blades til you come up with the right combination for your mower.<br><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>