Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 12-14-2007, 05:56 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

holy crap man! im at a loss of words...very very sorry to hear. live to the fullest. really means alot when you think about it. wow sorry to hear man.

Always a lesson, never a failure.

www.meangreenlawncare.com
Old 12-15-2007, 03:15 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

squirrel19 sorry to hear about the cancer. Many cancers today are not a death sentence. I don't know about your cancer but treatments have come a long way.

I do know that a positive attitude and prayers can go along way in how things turn out. I know from my own experiences. I have never had to deal with cancer but I have had my own trials and tribulations. I strongly believe that we control what the outcomes will be in our minds. There is a very good book called the power of the sub conscience mind.

It really lays out what the power of negative and positive thought can do. Never say that you will not beat this. Never let a negative thought get in your head, as soon as you start to think negative stop and think positive. I have many examples in my own life of the power of positive thinking and of prayers.

You will see your 3 kids out of High School if you believe that you will. You will beat this if you truly believe that you will. Your mind can heal your body if you believe that it can. I know this sounds a little weird but it is true.

Like someone once said if you believe you can or you believe you can't you are right.

Good luck and I will pray for you.

Dave...